Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 10:something...special...you`ll find it out by reading it:P


JWhen Amy woke up, she got really scared…She wanted to scream but she remained silent so she won`t wake up Lauri…She got up from the bed really quiet…and went out to the kitchen to make some coffee…
Terry woke up, too…
T.:-Good morning…How do u feel??
A.:-Better, thanks…By the way…Why did u let Lauri sleep next to me??
T.:-I didnt…He went there…I didn`l let him…he just stayed there with you…But tell me…Did u sleep ok with him??
A.:-Actually yes…he doesn`t snore like ShaunJ
T.:-Don`t remind me…I heard once him…he snores worse than my grandma who is 80J
A.:-YeahJLauri is such an angel when he sleeps…
T.:-You`re still drunk, Amy…
A.:-yeah…but i`m fine just a lil drunk of loveJI gotta phone Susan…
A.:-Hi, Susan…it`s me, Amy…from when do we have classes today??
S.:-We have classes from 12…we have biology, canto, drama, Finnish  and Swedish 
A.:-thanks…i`ll take a shower and head to school…thanksJ
S.:-don`t mention itJ
Amy goes to take a shower…And packs some notebooks…Meanwhile, Lauri wakes up…
L.:-Hi there…Did u sleep well  next to me? asks Amy smiling…
A.:-Yeah…luckily you don`t snore…like Shaun…
L.:-You don`t snore either…Jit`s good cuz i`m bored of sleeping with Aki…He snores really loud…
A.:-I gotta head to school…
L.:-I`ll take you there…
T.:-Make sure you take her to school and not to other places…
L.:-Don`t worry…Lauri`s phone rang…
L.:-Hi,Ville…Did you wake up from the drunkenness??
V.:-Yeah…Where is Amy??
L.:-She`s home at Terry`s place…Why??
V.:-I want to apologise  for yesterday…I was such an asshole...and please don`t tell her about the groupie …
L.:-What? You did what??
V.:-A groupie with girls…it was great! Just don`t tell her…She will be very upset…And I don`t wanna loose her…
L.:-Ok…I won`t tell her…
V.:-I will come at Terry`s place later…and closes the phone…
A.:-Who were u talking to??
L.:-Ville…He wants to apologise for being an assholeJ
A.:-It`s ok…I caused trouble tooJ
So, they went to school…There Amy met Susan and Aki…
S.:-Hi, Amy…I can see you have company tooJ
A.:-Yeah…We should head into the classroom…Bye, Lauri…
L.:-Bye, Amy…and kissed her on the chick…
The paparazzi were there and they pictured this…
The two girls went into the class…After a few minutes, the same old teacher came in…
T.:-Good afternoon, you lazy ones…Let`s see who shall respond…And opens the catalogue…Amy Lynn Lee…the new girl…did you learn the muscles for today??
A.:-It depends…if I can bring a live model, then yesJ
The whole class was laughing…
A.:-I just have to phone him…and girls you will have to see the muscles liveJToo bad I don`t have his phone number…
T.:-why you pervert one…You are dismissed…with an F…Get outJ
A.:-Thank you…Susan…you should call your model tooJ
S.:-Yeah…You`re rightJ
T.:-that`s it…both of you…OUT! screams the teacher angrily…So, Amy and Susan went out…Amy saw a nice three in the yard…
A.:-I wanna climb on it! And she climbs the tree…
S.:-You are nuts…And when will you get down from there??
A.:-As soon as I will write something in my next song`s lyric…
Susan went to buy a coffee…Amy started thinking…
A.:-Shouldn`t let you torture me so sweetly, now I can`t let go of this dream I can`t breathe but I feel good enough…I feel good enough…For you…”it`s ok like this…Now the other part…”I`ve completely lost myself and I don`mind…I can`t say no to you…Shouldn`t let you conquer me completely…”
Suddenly, somebody comes to the tree…It was Lauri…
L.:-What are you doing there??
A.:-I`m writing something…
Amy watches down…
A.:-Oh hiJWhat are u doing here??
L.:-I came to see you…Is that a crime??
A.:-No…just that i`m writing a song…and I need to be alone when I do this…
L.:-I understand you…i`m in the same situation when I write songs…except the fact that I can write it even when i`m doing my morning routine
Amy laughed at this very hardJ
A.:-I wrote one in Shaun`s closetJI hided there when I didn`t want to see him at that point…Jthat`s how I wrote the chours for Going Under
L.:-Will you come down? Susan wants to go for a pizza with Aki…And she wants you to come too…
A.:-I`m not hungry…and i`m not climbing down…
L.:-Then i`m coming after you…
A.:-You can climb trees??
L.:-Yes I can…
And he climbs up to Amy…
L.:-If you`re not coming down, I will grab you and take you down…
A.:-You can`t catch me…I won`t let you…and she climbs higher …But she left her notebook there…
L.:-Look what I found…Let`s see what have you written…And starts to read the text…
“i`ve completely lost myself and I don`t mind…I can`t say no to you…”Lauri got impressed by the lyrics…
L.:-These lyrics are really good…For who did you write this? Cause this song is for somebody…i`m sure of this
Amy didn`t know what to say…She knew that she wrote the song for him…just didn`t know what to say…
A.:-it`s just a song…It doesn`t make any sense…
L.:-Yes it does…It`s a love song…you really love somebody if you write these things in a lyric…too bad that you don`t tell me who is that person…i might help you get close to him…
Amy almost started crying when she heard this…”Oh, Lauri…If you only knew that it`s for you…”
Aki and Susan arrived to the tree…
Aki.:-What are you monkeys doing there??
L.:-I climbed after Amy…She doesn`t want to climb down…
S.:-But now you have to …Finnish class is startingJ
A.:-In that case i`ll get downJ
She gets down from the tree…And goes to class with Susan…The rest of the day went by really quickly…Amy went home to Mira…She was worried for her…
M.:-Hi…I was very worried for you…
A.:-I’m fine…I was even at school today…I got an F again…
M.:-At anatomy…again??
A.:-Yes…Just because I mentioned that I could bring a real model to the girls…J
M.:-I see…Anyway…How was the party??
A.:-It was super…We laughed a lot…We even played truth or challenge…I guess…I remember that Lauri kissed me…That`s all I remember…
M.:-Really?? And how does he kiss??
A.:-He`s an expert at this…when he kissed me I felt like I was melting…
M.:-Do you really like him??
A.:-I don`t just like him, Mira…I love him…
M.:-Oh you poor dear…You`re in such a difficult situation…But I promise that Ville won`t find out that you love Lauri… 
A.:-Thanks…You`re like a bigger sister to me…
Mira hugs her…
M.:-You`re welcome…just be careful with Paula…She`ll do anything to get back Lauri…
A.:-Can we have a party tonight??
M.:-Not here…did u forget that there is a baby??
A.:-Oh yeah…you`re absolutely right…Then I guess i`ll talk to the guys…But first I gotta buy a phone card…with number…
M.:-I`ll come with you…we will go to the center…
So, they went to the center…Amy also went to some second-hand shops to buy some clothes…She bought herself some blouses…and some jeans evenJ
When the two girls arrived home, Amy phoned Terry…
T.:-Hi, Amy…What`s up??
A.:-I was wondering if we could throw a party at your place tonight…After I finish work…
T.:-Sure we can…But you`ll have to promise that you won`t drink too much…
A.:-Ok…And who shall we invite??
T.:-Lauri of course…for you…and the rest of his band…Ville and company…And at last night`s party I saw a gorgeous girl…She had short black hair…
A.:-You`re talking about Siiri, no??
T.:-Yes, that`s her name…She will help me with my homework…
T.:-Really?? Then I guess you`ll help me know her better…
A.:-I will…I promise…JSee you later…Right now I want to sleep…So I can be in a good shape tonight…As far as I know…Tonight Killer is performing…And Siiri will sing…J
T.:-Then I musn`t miss the show…
A.:-Yeah…J
T.:-Shall I phone Lauri to sleep with you?:)
A.:-Nooooooo…That was an accident…
T.:-yeah…like in Shrek: Accidentally in love…
A.:-Cut it out…Bye…
T.:-ok bye…see you at Tavastia…
Amy went to bed…She slept until 7 pm…Mira woke her up…
M.:-Wake up…and come to eat something…
A.:-ok…Do u have some cereals??
M.:-Sure I have…Amy went to the kitchen…She ate some cereals…After that,she took a shower…And got dressed…She put on some jeans…and a sexy blouse on which it was witten “Don`t touch me”JShe phoned Ville…
A.:-Hi, Ville…it`s me Amy…this is my number…I was wondering if u could come to tavastia and after that to my band member`s place so we could partyJ
V.:-Doll…It`s a bad moment…I have to practice with my band members…We will shortly start our European tour…By the way…do u want to come with your band and perform??
A.:-Sure…It`s a huge chance for us…ThanksJ
V.:-Don’t mention it, doll…Your place is on the stage…So, see you tomorrow…
A.:-Take care…
V.:-You tooJKisses…
A.:-To you tooJ
“It`s all just me…with no boyfriend…”

2 comments:

  1. Ah, on tour with HIM, nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and see what happens behind the scenes hehe..a tour is sooo much fun...:D

    ReplyDelete