Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 1:The presenting of the characters


First of all, I wanna leave the choice of the title to you guys…..:)
The main character of this story is Amy Lynn Lee, a 18-year old girl , who goes to music school. She has long-jet black hair and some gorgeous light green eyes .Amy studied 9 years classical piano:).She formed a band in her school, but she hasn’t got a name for the band yet. In the band are 4 men: Terry Balsamo, the electrical guitar player who is also Amy`s best friend: John Le Compt , the solo guitarist; Tim McCord, the bass player and last but not least Rocky Gray, the drummer. Her boyfriend, Shaun Morgan, the lead singer from Seether is jealous because he knows that Amy is way too talented and she can achieve much more than him. Amy has some relatives in Finland, but she decided to come to the States to try her luck here. In Finland lives one of her best friends, Mira Luoti, who is also her cousin…Mira is already a star in Finland. She has a band called pmmp, which means in Finnish both sides of Mira and Paula. In the band Mira does all the work….Paula only writes lyrics. A normal day starts for Amy like this: She wakes up, eats, does the dishes, and waits for the guys…
A.:-Oh my god! What a mess! I`m gonna kill Shaun! screams Amy nervously…I`m gonna throw out his clothes. Suddenly, the guys arrive.
Terry:-Hi, Amy! and kisses her on the cheec.
A.:-Hello, my darlings! How are you??
J.:-We`re fine, Amy…We practiced last night “Call me when you`re sober”
A.:-Really?? That`s great!I finished the lyrics also….I found a solution there at that part”You never call me when you`re sober….”
J.:-And what did you add there??
A.:-“You only want it cause it`s over..”
T.:-Excellent! And maybe the bass can be harder at that point…
J.:-I think that the guitar should be harder…..
A.:-I agree with John….But let`s practice the song…
So, Amy sits to the piano….And starts to sing “Don`t cry to me, if you loved me…You would be here with me…You love me, come find me…Make up your mind….”And the guys accompanied her….The rehearsal went ok….
A.:-Great job, guys! You did great! John, I think you should try with an octet higher…Can you do that?? And Terry, you should change the fa be mol to a si be mol..
J.:-Yes, BossJ
A.:-Ok, then let`s do it again….And they sang the song one more time…
A.:-Doesn`t it sound much better??
T.:-Yes, Amy…It sounds much better…
A.:-Shall I make some coffee??
T.:-I would like some, thank you…
J.:-Me tooJ
So, Amy makes some coffee ..They sit to the table…Amy pulls out a pack of Marlboro…
T.:-Amy…Why don`t you quit with the smoking??
A.:-I`m so damm stressed…That`s why i`m smoking…
T.:-It`s because of Shaun, right??
A.:-Yeah…All he ever does is get high, drink like a pig, and try to rape me….
T.:-God damm! You don`t say so…
A.:-Yes I am…Last night he came so drunk that he grabbed my hand and pulled me directly in bed…
T.:-And did he do anything ??
A.:-Luckily, no…I escaped…But he wanted to rape me….
J.:-Then why don`t you break up with him??
A.:- I will as soon as the VMA`s are over…
T.:-Don`t tell me you wanna go there…
A.:-I don`t wanna, but he forced me to go…He told me that if I don`t go,he will arrange to kick me out of this school…The principal is is mother`s sister….
T.:-Then you must go…But OMG!The VMA`s are today…
A.:-You`re kidding…And I haven`t practiced the song we supposed to sing tonight!I`m gonna call him right now….So, she calls Shaun…
A.:-Hello…Are you awake??
S.:-What`s wrong, woman??
A.:-Get your ass here to practice the song..
S.:-Oh, I completely forgot….I`ll be there in 15 minutes, ok??
A.:-Ok…
T.:-Shall we leave you alone??
A.:-Yes, please….You know how jealous he is…
So, the guys left. And Amy waited for Shaun…He arrived after half an hour…
A.:-You`re late…
S.:-Sorry…The traffic was very bad….
A.:-Yeah right…The traffic in the pub….
S.:-Cut it out…And give me a kiss, babe…
Amy kisses him…
A.;-So, Let’s start singing…
S.:-But my band members aren`t here…They are drinkingJ
A.:- GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !Screams Amy nervously…Just for that we`re gonna miss an hour of rehearsal….And I have classes too.. I can’t stay hours here…Call those bastards….And tell them to move their asses here…
S.:-don’t you dare talking like that about my band members…
Shaun calls the band members…And in half an hour they arrive too…
Finally, they could start to sing…
S.:-“I wanted you to know, that I love the way you laugh…I wanna hold you high and still your pain…away…And keep your photograph…Not know it serves me well..”
A.:-Stop it! Shaun, it`s so false! Even my dog Sophia barks more beautifulJ
S.: How can you say that?? And you think you can sing better than me??
A.:-Sure I can…Way better than you…You just don`t wanna admit it…And you`re afraid that i`ll be more successful than you….But you know what?? Let`s start it over again…And they started singing….
A.:-O.K. Now the chours…”Cause i`m broken…When i`m lonesome…And I don`t feel allright, when you`re gone away…”
A.:-Much better than before…We will be able not to make a fool out of ourselvesJ
S.:-GreatJBy the way,I`m gonna pick you up at 7 pm…Get ready by then…And i`m gonna present you as my fiancé`…So don`t you dare saying something else if you`re asked…
A.:-What ever…Now could you leave me alone, please?
S.:-Sure, HunJ
Shaun left after 5 minutes…Amy started crying…
A.:-Why must I support a bastard like him?? And she throws out all of Shaun`s clothes…
To calm down , she turns on her laptop…
Luckily, Mira, her cousin was online…She starts to chat with her
A.:-Moi, MiraJmita kuulu??
M.:-I`m fine thanks…I just gave birth to a boy ….He`s about 2 weeks old…
A.:-Congratulations! That`s why you weren`t on the messenger…
M.:-Yeah…But take my band mate.. she is pregnant in 2 months…And doesn`t give a shit about the baby….She is online all day long…
A.:-And what does the father say about this?
M.:-They are separated, but she insists to get back together…
A.:-I see…
M.:-By the way…How are things going between you and Shaun??
A.:-Worse…He forced me to go to the VMA`s with him…And if I don`t i`ll get kicked out from this school…
M.:-OMG!!!!!!!!! That dumm ass is not normal…You know what?? You should prove that you sing way better than him…Do u have a demo of one of your songs??
A.:-Sure I have…I`ll send it to youJAnd in 5 minutes Mira receives a file…Amy sent her the demo of call me when you`re sober….
Mira listens carefully…”OMG! Her voice is amazing…She`ll have to do something with that…”
M.:-Your voice is amazing, Amy….You have to go sing tonight.. And to prove that you can sing.. And let the people laugh at Shaun…
A.:-Thanks for the encouragement…I will sing for you…J
M.:-Ok..I`ll watch you live on the Internet…
A.:-Ok..Thanks…
M.:-And if that bastard tries to hurt you, pack up and get your ass to HelsinkiJYou can also bring your band members too..
A.:-ok….And could you help me start a new life??
M.:-Sure I can…Gotta go now…The baby is crying…
A.:-ok…I will call you after the VMA`s, ok??
M.:-ok..i`ll wait for your call…
A.:-Bye…
Amy looked at the clock…It was 6 pm…
A.:-OMG! I gotta take a shower…I have to choose the dress…
She took a quick shower, chose a black evening dress…And some nice black shoes…After that, she put on some make-up…She looked gorgeous...
She called Terry before Shaun arrived..
T.:-Hi…what`s up??
A.:-I`m so nervous that I could just pee in my underwear…J
T.:-Oh, Amy.. Don`t be nervous…You might get the lyrics bad…
A.:-Ok…You`re rightJThanks for being there for me…
T.:-you`re welcome…Just do your best tonight…
A.:-ok..I`ll call you right after the show…
T.:-If you don`t call me, I won`t talk to you ever…
A.:-Come on…Cut it out with the jokes…
T.:-Ok, ok…bye .Take care
A.:-You too..

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic start of the story, but where's Lauri??? Hahaha LOL.
    Can't wait to read the rest.

    Love xx Sieta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri will join later hehe and the other band members as well:P

    ReplyDelete