Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 7:Just a little tension to raise up your pulse:P


Lauri and the rest of the band go backstage to set up the equipment…Amy sits at a table...Meanwhile, Mira drove home to put down the baby…Luckily, her husband was home and took care of the baby…Amy`s band members also came to Tavastia…
T.:-Hi, Amy… How was at Lauri`s place??
A.:-Ask me anything, except that…I had to play hide and seek with his son, Dexter…That`s ok, but I was hiding in the shower with Lauri…who only wore a towel…And Dexter found us…
T.:-oh, oh…you`re getting quite close to him…JAnything else??
A.:-Yeah…I had to give him a back massage…
T.:-Amy will have a new boyfriendJHoorayJJ
A.:-Terry…Cut it out…And by the way…I have to give my answer to Ville if I would like to be his girlfriend…
T.:-And what will you say??
A.:-I don`t know yet…I like him, but he is too insistent…
During the talk, Paula, who Amy saw at Lauri`s house comes to her table…She grabs Amy`s hair…
P.:-Don`t you dare getting more close to Lauri…he`s mine…You got it?? I`m pregnant with his kid…And if you dare getting more close to him, you will get beaten…And be careful…i`m watching you…
Amy got really scared… 
A.:-Now what will I do?? And she starts crying…I can`t be with him…
T.:-Why not?? if you like each other…
A.:-I`m not even sure if he likes me or i`m just one of his toys…And they might have a chance to get back together…For the child…
Suddenly, Ville arrives…
V.:-Hello, doll…And kisses her on the chic 
A.:-Hi…I thought at your proposition…And I wanna see how it would be if I was your girlfriend…
Terry and the rest of the guys were shocked to hear Amy`s answer…
V.:-Great, dollJYou`ll see that you won`t regret that you`re my girlJAnd kisses Amy…
“he sure kisses good.. yummy. .maybe he isn`t so bad at all..”
When Jori appeared on stage, everybody paid attention to his words…
J.:-Ladies and gentlemen…this is especially for the ladies…Here comes a very well known band…They are famous in all of Europe…And not just Europe…Give it up for Aki, Pauli, Eero…and last but not least…Lauri…Or should I say The Rasmus….
Everybody starts to scream…Lauri appears on stage…in a black outfit…And crow feathers…Amy just stared at him…”These feathers really fit him”
L.:-Good evening, hell…Or should I say Hellsinki?? Are you awake?? Cuz if not, we`ll wake you upJLet`s start singing.. The first song is first day of my life…”feel like i`m stumped, wanna be alone, just for a while…”The audience sang with him…Lauri searched all the time for Amy…He noticed her at the table…Standing with Ville…He knew that he had to put his plan into action…
L.:-This song is about friendship…But not just any kind of friendship…Friendship between a guy and a girl…”Tonight we escape, just you and me…we find our peace…somewhere across the sea….”When he arrived to Amy,  he gave her a rose…And got down on his knees while singing…”Enough of the hell, enough of the pain, I won`t let him touch you, I love you…Leave less to say, i`ll stand in your way.. i will protect you and I”
Amy was surprised to see this…Nobody never did something like that for her…She nearly started crying …But Ville was there…And she couldn`t cry in front of him…At that moment she realized what are her true feelings for Lauri…
V.:-What was that, doll??
A.:-I don`t know…i`m very surprised, too…
Meanwhile, the show went on with other Rasmus hits, such as: No fear, Lucifer’s Angel, and many other…Oh! And let`s not forget RakkauslauluJ”
Ville went to the pult and brought 2 bottles of FinlandiaJHe drank them in 10 minutesJHe also got REALLY drunk cuz after the Finlandia he drank 2 or 3 beers…And some vodka too…Amy thought that it was a perfect occasion to thank Lauri for the dedication…So, she tried to sneak into the backstage….But there were reporters and paparazzi…So she waited until they left…Then she entered the backstage…
L.:-Amy! What a surprise…Come in…
Aki.:-I think we should leave them alone, don`t you think guys??
Pauli.:-I agree 
Eero.:-Yeah ,me tooJ
So the guys left them alone…
A.:-i… I just wanna thank you for that song…And she started crying…
L.:-why are you crying?? is there a problem??
A.:-no…i`m just crying of happiness…this was the most romantic thing somebody ever did to me…
L.:-i`m glad you liked it…But I still have something for you…
A.:-What?? Chocolate? I adore it…
L.:-No…just please close your eyes…Suddenly, his lips touched Amy`s lips…Amy felt a very gentle& passionate kiss...Amy just couldn`t resist…She kissed him too…
“Oh…i`m melting…I can`t resist him…But wake up, Amy…You`re Ville`s girlfriend…And you can`t be with him…”
A.:-I`m sorry…and she starts crying…I`m sorry…
L.:-Why are you sorry? It was something magical…
A.:-I`m not supposed to do this…I`m Ville`s girlfriend…And I can`t do anything about it….
L.:-Then why did you let me kiss you?? Are you playing with me?? screams Lauri full of anger…
A.:-Damm...i`m not…
L.:-Then what happened?? Ville forced you to be his girlfriend??
A.:-No…Somebody else told me not to get close to you…If I get close to you, i`m gonna get in big trouble…I must go now…Bye, Lauri….And thanks for everything…
L.:-You`re not leaving until you tell me who threatened you…
At that moment, Terry arrives in the backstage…
T.:-I know who made Amy decide that…it was a blonde woman…with blue eyes…who said that she is pregnant with your kid…She said that if  Amy will get more close to you, she`ll be beaten…That`s why she decided this…
A.:-Terry…please…
L.:-Tell me no more…I know who are you talking about…and she will hurt anybody who will try to get more close to me…I guess that it`s ok like this for a while…You will date Ville until we are able to get together…It hurts me, but it`s the best thing…He goes to Amy, and kisses her…After that, he left…
L.:-I`ll come to your place  after school…
Amy just stared at Terry…and she started crying again…
A.:-Why is my life so messed up?? I hate my life!!! I want to die! My God, my tourniquet…Return to me salvation!!! starts screaming Amy…Ville comes to the backstage…
V.:-What`s wrong, doll??
A.:-Nothing…Just please leave me alone with Terry…
V.:-I won`t leave from here…I`m your boyfriend…you should trust me…
A.:-I`m sorry, but these   things are very personal. .And you can`t hear them…
V.:-I see… I`ll let you talk to him just this once…But for that, tomorrow you will sleep at my place, ok??
A.:-Ok, Ville…Thanks…You are very nice…
V.:-You`re welcome, doll…And kisses her…After this, he leaves the backstage…
Amy remained with Terry there…
T.:-Amy…Do you love Ville??
A.:-No, I just like him…I love Lauri, damm it! And I can`t be with him…it`s a good thing he realized that…Only I didn`t realize this…
Terry phoned Mira….
M.:-what`s up, Terry?
T.:-Amy is crying…Only you can talk to her…please come here…
M.:-Ok.. i`ll be there in 15 minutes…
Mira got in the car…and drove to tavastia…Luckily, the baby and her husband were sleeping…
M.:-Amy…what`s wrong?
A.:-That  blonde girl who was at Lauri`s house today,she came here…And threatened me…She said that i`ll get beaten if I get more close to Lauri…So,I accepted Ville`s offer…Then I came in the backstage to thank Lauri for the rose and the song he dedicated to me…We also kissed…And when I told him what happened he said that in this case it`s better like this for a while…until we can get together…Then he left with a kiss…
Mira got nervous…she phoned Lauri…
M.:-Hi, Lauri…
L.:-Hi…You probably know what happened…I feel terribly...I love her too, damm it…I just need to have some words with Paula…You gotta understand me, Mira…Aki already said that i`m an asshole…
M.:-Well…I`m not gonna say that…But what shall we say to poor Amy??
L.:-Nothing…I will speak to her tomorrow…
M.:-ok…good night…
L.:-To you, too…And hangs up the phone…
M.:-Amy.. you should come home…You`ve got school tomorrow…’
T.:-Yeah…I agree with Mira…By the way,. Mira…We found an apartment in the Urlikasbourg neighborhood…We will leave tomorrow…
M.:-Ok…Come on, Amy…Amy went to the car with the rest of the cru…She was very quiet…Mira never saw her like this…When she arrived, she went directly to bed…

2 comments:

  1. Poor Amy, she and Lauri should be together :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait and see:P Right now she`s with Ville:P..but...

    ReplyDelete