Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 4:First day @work...


When they arrived, Amy and her band went to Jori`s office…
J.:-Hello, gorgeousJHow are you??
A.:-i`m fine…So, i`m ready to work…
J.:-Good…You will work until 4 amJ
A.:-Sounds fair…
J.:-Be careful for the famous guests…
A.:-But I don`t even know who are famous here…
J.:-Then i`m gonna show you some pics. This is Ville Valo, the lead singer from HIM…He drinks very much…He`s our bar`s championJ”Hm…interesting figure…And also cuteJ”thought Amy…Next…Lauri Ylonen…Helsinki`s most wanted manJHe drinks a lot too…He is damm talented…you will get to see him perform tomorrowJ
But he has a strong defect: He is very shy…Amy just looked at the photo…She liked it…But she felt that she’ll rather meet Ville…She didn`t like the crow feathers…”How silly can a man be to put some crow feathers in his head?? But let`s face it…They fit him…”
J.:-Ok…You can start your shift…
Jori came to see the guests…There were already a lot of persons…
Suddenly, Amy observes Ville at a table ..Ville was looking goodJ”omg! He`s damm cute! I wanna meet him….”
Jori went to Ville`s table…
J.:-Moi,VilleJMita kuulu?
V.:-Hi,JoriJDid you get a new babe for your bar??
J.:-Yes I didJAnd she is damm cute, too…
V.:-Bring her hereJWith a bottle of Finlandia of course…J
J.:-okJAmy! Come here…Amy comes to Ville`s table…
A.:-Yes, Jori…What do u want??
J.:-Please bring a bottle of Finlandia here…to Mr. ValoJ
A.:-Right on, JoriJ
V.:-OMG! She`s gorgeousJCan u send me up a date with her??
J.:-We`ll see…She`s about to sing tonightJ
V.:-Really?? Then i`m gonna call some more peopleJ
And grabs his phone:)
V.:-Lauri…What are u doing??
L.:-Laying in bed…why??
V.:-Get your lazy  ass here to Tavastia…Jori brought us a gorgeous babe…JWho will also singJ
L.:-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you only told me this now? I`ll be there with the rest of my band in 15 minutes please speak to Jori to wait for the performance
V.:-Ok, sureJJori.. Please …Can you wait with the babe`s performance just for 30 minutes??
J.:-Yes I can…why??
V.:-Lauri is comming tooJ
J.:-Ok…Poor Amy…She`ll have a hard test…J
Amy was doing her job…Meanwhile, Lauri arrives…
L.:-Hi, VilleJHit me with a bottle of FinlandiaJ
V.:-After the babe singsJOMG Lauri...If you`ll see her…She`s gorgeous…She`s like a gothic queen…I want to date her…
Amy at this time was in the backstage
A.:-Ok. Guys, we will start with Call me when you`re sober…we continue with Going under, Everybody`s fool…This will be the last song…
T.:-OK,bossJAt call me when you`re sober it`s in si bemol, right??
A.:-Yes, Terry…Now let`s get down to business…Let`s show them what are we capable of
T.:-Let`s show them that we don`t just vanish from the music industry 
A.:-Terry, that`s itJThe band`s name will be EvanescenceJDo u agree with me??
J.:-I do…Let`s get on the stage…
Jori announced the band…
J.:-What is the band`s name?
A.:-Evanescence…
J.:-ok. Thanks…
J.:-Ladies and gentlemen…I give you a very fresh band….Give it up for Evanescence
Amy went on stage and saluted the public
A.:-Good evening, HelsinkiJAre you ready to rock??
The public was screaming…
A.:-This first song was written by me to my ex-boyfriend, Shaun Morgan…And it`s called call me when you`re sober…
And she started to sing :’don`t cry to me if u loved me you would be here with me…You love me, come find me…Make up your mind…At the end of the song, at the final chours, she started flirting with Ville…Ville was fascinated…When suddenly, she noticed Lauri…Lauri wasn`t wearing crow feathers…Amy looked in his green eyes…And was fascinated by them…Lauri was shocked to see her that close to him…He never saw a girl that close since he broke up with his girlfriend…
They just stared one at each other…But after a few moments Amy went back on the stage…
A.:-The next song is called Going  under…”Now I  will tell you what i`ve done for you…Fifty thousand tears i`ve cried…”
The public was in full ecstasy…In the tavastia klubi wasn`t an atmosphere like this long time agoJ
L.:-Ville…may I ask your opinion about her performance??
V.:-Not now. I`m drunk of pleasureJBut i`ll tell you my opinion…She fuckin` rocksJDid you see the way she flirted with me??
L.:-She probably knows you…
V.:-I don`t think so…If she knew me, she would ask for an autograph…And she didn`t come…
L.:-You got a point there…
Amy announced the last song:
A.:-Our last song for today is Everybody`s fool…”Perfect by nature, icons of self indulgence…it`s just what we all need …More lies about a world that never was and never will be…”
After the song, she bowed in front of the public…
A.:-Thank you so much you guys….YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screamed Amy…
Then she went off the stage…
A.:-Jori, did u like it??
J.:-You were great dear…So. Do u like one of the stars?? At this point, Amy almost froze…She flirted with Ville…But when she saw Lauri, she felt something very special…She decided to tell Jori that she liked Ville
A.:-Well…I liked the guy with who I flirted…
J.:-You mean Ville??
A.:-I guess…
J.:-I can set up a date with him if you want to…
A.:-Ok…But only when I say so, ok??
J.:-Sure, darlingJ
A.:-And stop calling me darling…
She finished her shift, so the guys and her went homeJ
A.:-Can we go to that artesian well??
T.:-Sure we can…So, they went to the well…
A.:-OMG The water`s great! i want to jump in…Terry, hold my blouse…
And she jumped in the well in jeans and a braJ
Come on you guys…Why are you standing there?? And she tries to pull the guys in…
T.:-No chance , girlJI`m going in on my own…And i`m gonna throw you inJAnd he throws Amy in…
After seeing this, the other guys jumped in the well too…They were laughing and having fun, when suddenly 2 guys appear…Amy recognized Ville and Lauri…
L.:-What are you doing here?? You occupied our fun place…
Amy didn`t know what to say…
A.:-I`m terribly sorry…But I just wanted to have some fun with my band members...
V.:-Can we join you in this lovely Jacuzzi??:)
A.:-What do u say, guys?? Shall we let them in??
T.:-Yes, but if they dare  to do something to you ,it`s your responsibility…
A.:-ok…Guys, then jump inJ
So, Ville and Lauri jumped in…
Ville was measuring Amy`s every move and her dimensions…
V.:-So.. what`s you name doll?
A.:-Firstly, don`t call me a doll…secondary, I`m Amy Lee. And you are??
V.:-Ville Valo…Nice to meet you …And shakes hands with Amy…
A.:-These are my band members…Rocky, Terry, John and Tim…J
Lauri kissed Amy`s hand…
L.:-Nice to meet you, AmyJ
“OMG! He knows how to respect women….Amy…Ville is talking to you, but you want to talk to Lauri. .Wake up, Amy! You didn`t drink anything…Except the fact that you`re drunk of loveJ”
A.:-So, what are you guys doing??
V.:-I have a band…HIM….And Lauri here has also got a band: The Rasmus He will perform tonight…And what are u doing here in Helsinki??
A.:-I ran away  from Shaun…And I want to start a new life here…Don`t ask me the reason why cause i`m not gonna tell it ..I don`t know you very well And that`s why…
V.:-I see…So, where do u live??
A.:-At Mira Luoti`s place…
V.:-Really?? That`s great! Then I can drop by tomorrow…
A.:-If u insist…But I have to ask Mira first…
V.:-Come on girl…Mira will let us in the house…
A.:-Sorry…But I think that it`s polite if I ask her…
V.:-Ok…Then give me your phone number…
A.:-i`m sorry.. But I have to buy a card with number…I only have an American number…And i`m gonna decode my phone and buy one card here…
V.:-Ok… Lauri…Why are you so quiet??
L.:-All the time you were talking. And I didn`t have the  chance to say  anything…I was wondering if Amy would like to see us practice tomorrow…You are invited…
A.:-I would be delighted to see you practice…J
L.:-Ok…Then ask Mira to bring you to my house….
V.:-can I come too??
L.:-If you insist…
A.:-The problem is that I have a Siberian husky called Sophia…And I can`t  leave her alone…
L.:-You`re kidding…I wrote a song about a dog called SophiaJ
A.:-That`s so sweet of you…J
L.:-Thanks…J
A.:-Guys, we have to go…So…I guess see you laterJ
V.:-Sure, doll…And kisses her on the chick…
L.:-See you later, Amy…And kisses her hand….
Amy dressed up…
A.:-Guys, let`s go home…
They arrived shortly home…Mira was waiting for them…
M.:-How did it went??
A.:-Awesome… the public ROCKS! And by the way I met two guys….
M.:-Really?? Who??
A.:-One is Lauri, the other is VilleJ
M.:-Oh no…Be careful with those two… Especially  with Ville…
A.:-Ville is very insistent…Lauri.. He is very polite…And quite shy…
M.:-Yeah…Ville only wants girls to put them into his bed….But we`ll talk about this later… You must be tired…
A.:-yes we sure are…Good night
M.:-To you too
And so...They all went to bed


4 comments:

  1. Whaahaa, I would so choose Lauri. Ville is great aswell, but Lauri is the most gorgeous guy alive hihi ;)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri is hot...But Eicca Toppinen as well:P And Ville too:P And i could just continue with the gorgeus finnish guys list...There even the regular guys are gorgeus...so if i`m going there once i will definitely watch all the guys hihi:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. pffa ici am ajuns XD
    trebe sa continui :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauri is bloody gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete