Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 2:The VMA`s...


Shaun enters the room…
S.:-OMG You`re gorgeus!
A.:-thanks…Shall we go??
S.:-Not until you tell me who were you talking  to…
A.:-I was talking to Terry…
S.:-Gimme the phone…And searches the dialed calls menu…You were telling the truth…
A.:-Now can we go??
S.:-Yes, hun…
So, they got into a very luxurious car…They supposed to meet the other band members right in front of the red carpet…
S.:-Hello, guys…Did you check the after parties?
D.:-Sure, man…Diddy`s after party is the coolest…There you have a lot of Marijuana, cocaine, even hero…And not to mention the alcoholJ
S.:-Then we`ll go there…
A.:-If u do 1 more time drugs, I’ll break up with you…
S.:-You`ll only break up with me when I say so…
A.:-That`s it…It`s over…I can`t take it anymore…See you on stage…And she runs away crying…Luckily, she could run away from the paparazzi….
She went to the backstage…
A.:-Excuse me…When will Seether perform??
She was answered by Justin Timberlake himself…
J.:-Hi, babe What`s wrong??
A.:-I supposed to sing with Shaun on stage…But we just broke up…And I ran away from him…
j.:-you don`t say…He must be an asshole to dump a cute babe like you…
A.:-Please don`t call me babe …said Amy nervously…
At that moment, Shaun and his band came to the backstage…
S.:-Justin, what are you doing with my bitch?? Leave her alone…
J.:-She is no longer your private propriety…You just broke up…And she does`t want to hear anything from you…
S.;-How do u know that?? You don`t even know her…She is a bitch…All she wants  is to get into the show business  and to get all the glory and all the men…
Poor Amy…She was so embarrassed…Luckily, Justin  believed her…
After half an hour, they went on the stage…
Announcer :-Ladies and gentlemen…Here is a well known rock band with a fresh new face…Give it up for Seether and Amy Lee…
Shaun started to sing “I wanted you to know, that I love the way you laugh …I wanna hold you high and still your pain…”
After his line, Amy started singing her part….The whole public was hypnotized by her voice...A lot of persons were screaming& shouting her name…Amy felt for the very first time since she came to the states that she is happy…She almost started crying…At that moment she knew that her place is on the stage …The reporters went immediately to her…
R.:-You did a great job on the stage What’s your name? Where do you come from??
A.:-I`m Amy Lee…I’m 18 and I’m from Helsinki, Finland…I`m just studying here…
R.:-Oh I see…And what`s your relationship with Shaun Morgan?
A.:-This question is a little bit personal, don`t you think?? I`m sorry but I won`t talk about my personal life…
R.:-Ok. thanks…Bye…
A.:-Bye…
R.:-“Gosh…What a selfish person…”
Right after the performance, she called Terry…
T.:-Hi…How did it go??
A.:-It went awesome…I embarrassed Shaun so much…Justin even called me babeJ
T.:-You don`t say…
A.:-by the way…come to my school ; we have to talk very seriously…
T.:-ok…see ya in 30 minutesJ
A.:-ok…J
After this, Amy called Mira…
M.:-Hi there, girlJI saw you…you were awesome…
A.;-thanks…I called you to talk to you about moving to Helsinki…
M.:-Really?? You want to come back??
A.:-Yeah…I`m done with Shaun and i`m coming back…can I live at your place until I find a job and an apartment??
M.:-Sure, my dear…You can stay as long as you want…
A.:-ok.. Then i`ll call you after I talk with the guys from my band…
M.:-ok…i`ll be waiting for you…
A.:-Ok, thanks…Kisses
M.:-To you too 
Amy arrived to her room very fast…After a few minutes, Terry arrived too.
T.:-what`s the rush, Amy??
A.:-Well…I broke up with Shaun…And I would like to move back to Helsinki…And to continue my studies there…But I don`t wanna leave you and the rest of the band here…
T.:-Then we will come with you to Helsinki…it`s much better this way…Cause here Shaun would do anything to stop us to become somebody…This is the best way….I`ll call the other guys to tell them this …
Terry phones John, and tells him to come to a general meeting …
After half an hour, the other band members arrived 
A.:-I called you guys cause we have to talk about the future of the band…I decided to move back to Helsinki…Because of Shaun…He will stop us no matter what we do…At least, in Helsinki we will have a chance to improve ourselves…So…John, Tim, Rocky….Will you join me??
J.:-Sure we will…And when are you planning to leave??
A.:-Tomorrow, in the afternoon…I`ll make my package in the  morning…I`ll have to phone to the airport for tickets and info…And maybe we`ll leave tomorrow around 6 pm….It depends when will the plane leave. And we  will travel at least 12 hours…My cousin, Mira will wait for us at the airport.
T.:-Ok…Then we will talk in the morning…when you`ll know all the details…
A.:-ok…Good night, guys…
T.:-Good night, Amy…
The guys shortly left…Amy phoned Mira…And told her that they will leave tomorrow…After that, Amy went to bed… She was very tired…But also she was pleased that she will start a new life…

No comments:

Post a Comment