Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 17:some fun...and video shooting:DHamburg,the bands arrived:D



L.:-Ames, you never stop to amaze me,  and kisses her…Siiri notices them…
S.:-Oh the two lovebirds…JAmy,  you are really singing a duet…J
A.:-Just please don`t tell this to Ville…
S.:-Sure I won`t…Jthey arrived in Hamburg…the bus took them directly to the theatre…There the equipment was set…But Amy wasn`t in the mood for rehersal…she put on some roller skates…And started rollin` in the theatre…
A.:-She hugs Lauri from the back…
L.:-Come on…we will fall down…and he didn`t have time to finish the sentence cause they fell down(I mean Lau fell on Amy)
T.:-I`ve got this thing filmed…it will look great on the clip: evanescence-behind the scenesJ
A.:-Really?? Then watch this…and she starts to chase Ville…Ville freaked outJ
V.:-Cut it out , doll…and go singJ
A.:-Give me a piggy back ride…Jand wants to climb on his back, but Ville obeyed…So, she went to Lauri…Lauri gave her the piggy back rideJIn fact, he even got her in his arms…and Amy was put on a chair….She said to the camera: ”it`s hard  to be someone`s princess…”
The whole rehearsal was full of funny moments…Lauri played baseball with Amy…Terry started to work out….The night came…and there was almost time for the show…Amy was nervous…A new public…new type of satisfaction….Terry encouraged her…
T.:-Don`t worry, Amy…You will do great especially if u sing that song and do a sexy show with Lauri again…
A.:-I` m not gonna do that again…that was an accident…I was drunk then….sorry…
T.:-But you did really good…honestly…the whole public was delighted to see some action on the stage…
Suddenly, Lauri comes…He already drank something…
L.:-Hello my darling…
A.:-Hi…what` s up? How many bottles of beer did u drink?
L.:-Enough so I can kidnap you and go directly to the tour bus...
A.:-Sweet dreams…I `m not going anywhere…
L.-Yes you are...come on...i know you want to go with me to the tourbus and sleep with me this night:P
A.:-No i`m not...Ville is gonna kill me....
L.:-You know what??I don`t care.....and grabs Amy into his arms.......Amy was screaming:"Put me down,Lauri!"But Lauri didn`t listen to her....So they went into the tourbus.Lauri got rid somehow of the paparazzis and they were all alone....Lauri statred to kiss Amy really passionate...He took off Amy`s blouse....And started kissing her neck"OMG I wanna melt in his arms....I wanna do THIS with him......" But suddenly Lauri`s phone rang......It was Dexter calling...
D.:-Hi dad......how are you??
L.:-Fine thanks.....I`m with Amy 
D.:-That`s good....make sure you do something with her and i`ll have a brother or a sister.....
L.:-Dexter you should think about kindergarten and maybe your music lessons and not these stuff.....
D.:-Ok dad.....sleep well
L.:-Yeah you too...Love ya
D.:-me2 and say hi to Amy...
L.:-I will bye
L.:-You were lucky Amy...Dexter saved you.....
A.:-Yeah.....
L.:-We`ll continue this after the show....
A.:-No we`re not....I`m with Ville....and u know this very well.....
L.:-yeah but you love me.....
A.:-Yeah but what cann we do??I love you more than my life.....But our love is impossible....
L.:-Why?Because of Paula??And Ville??
A.:-Exactly....But you know what??Let`s end the discussion right here.....We have a show in about an hour.....And we didn`t reherse at all.....
L.:-Don`t worry...You`ll do great....They went outside......to the torubus....Ville was already angry....
V.:-Where were you doll??
A.:-In the tourbus....meditating....i need to be alone before the show.....
V.:-Damm....ok.....Don`t you dare cheating me with Lauri....
A.:-Don`t worry....
They went to the hall where the concert was held......There was a huge public....And they were screaming....Vile and his band were the first who played.....After that Amy came up on the stage....And started singing the song "Going Under".....After "Going Under" came "Everybody`s fool", "Imaginary","Call me when you`re sober" and many other...And after the last  song she stopped......
A.:-Thank you guys so much....All this and the fact that we`re here is owned to Ville....Thank you....I wrote this last song in a tree.....I hope you like it....As much as i will enjoy singing it....to the only person i love.....This is for you...And she starts singing "Good enough"The people in the first round started crying.....Even Lauri cried in the backstage.....But he had to wipe his tears.....so nobody can notice them.....
After Evanescence`s performance came The Rasmus...Lauri did an amazing show too....After the show they met in the backstage...
L.:-You were great Ames...Especially at that song "Good enough".....For who did you write it??
A.:-I won`t tell you...you will find out at the right moment....
Lauri goes out....and comes back with some roses....
L.:-These are for you...
A.:-Oh thanks....that`s really nice from you....and kisses his chiec...Lauri whispers her"I know you wanna kiss me but here are those damm paparazzis...."
Amy just smiled...
V.:-Come on guys we have to go to a meet and greet 
A.:-Come on Ville....I`m way too tired.....
V.:-Doll you`re comming and that`s final....
A.:-Does it matter if i have to shoot a video tomorrow morning??
V.:-Wait....you`re right doll....Go to bed darling.....and see you in the morning.....
A.:-Bye Ville....and kisses him.....
V.:-Lauri come with me...lauri goes with Ville......Amy was brought to the hotel by a cab.....Siiri went with her.....
A.:-Siiri....watch on me please while i`ll take a shower...
Amy went into the bathroom and took a quick shower...And put on her wrapper .After that she went to bed....Poor Amy was really tired....She fell asleep immediately...Lauri came into her room after the fan meeting....And went next to Amy.....
She got realy scared.....
A.:-Damm you scared me...what are u doing here???
L.:-Well....i wanna sleep here...
A.:-Ville is gonna kill me but what the hell....you can sleep here....
Suddenly there were voices on the corridor....It was Ville....And he seemed like he wanted to come into Amy`s room....
A.:-Oh no....Lauri Ville`s gonna come here....Get quickly under the bed.....
Lauri followed Amy`s advice...
Ville came in.....
V.:-Doll are u asleep??
A.:-Now i`m awake thanks to you....Ville started to look around...And finds a pack of Marlboro Mints......
V.:-Doll....Lauri is here....And don`t try to lie to me cause i know that he`s the only one who smokes this type of cigarettes.....
A.-He was here to talk about the video shoot and he forgot his cigarettes here...
V.:-Ok doll....I forgive you this time...But tomorrow i`ll be with you at the video shoot....
A.:-Ok Ville....
V.:-I`m going in my room....Sleep well doll.....
A.:-You too dear.....
So,Ville went out...And Lauri could get out from under the bed.....
L.:-Damm this was close....Ames,you amazed me once again....
A.:-ok....but get in the bed immediately...
L.:-Ok....wanna do some dirty stuff??
A.:-No....in the morning if you`ll be a good boy you will get a back massage.....
L.:-It`s a deal....
So they went in the bed and fell asleep...In the morning Amy wakes up lauri with breakfast in bed.....
L.:-Morning,Ames....Did u sleep ok??
A.:-yes i did...BTW you have to get ready for the video shoot.....
L.:-I will be ready in 2 hours.....
A.:-What will you do during 2 hours??
L.:-I`m painting my hair blonde....
A.:-Oh no,Lauri....you`re nuts.....
L.:-I bought the paint......so i`ll do it.....
And he puts the paint on his hair.....He waited like half an hour then washed his hair.....Blonde hair fit him really good...
A.:-It fits you good ;)
L.:-Thanks darling....and hugs her....He wanted to kiss her but Ville`s voice was heard from the corridor....
A.:-Oh no...not again.....Get into my closet....quickly....Lauri hided.....
Ville came into the room.....
V.:-Doll....how did u sleep??
A.:-Ok thanks...Now could you let me get dressed??
V.:-Doll....I wanna see you dressing.....
A.:-Not a chance Ville.....go out please....
V.:-Ok....do you have a spear towel ??i used mine.....i`ll check in the closet....
A.:-Wait Ville...I`ll give you my personal one.....ok??from my bag...
V.:-Sure doll...but why are u so nervous??
A.:-It`s just the first day of shooting a video....that`s all....
V.:-Ok....bye doll and hurry up
And he goes out.....
Lauri comes out from the closet.....
L.:-damm Amy....you`re my salvation
A.:-Glad i helped......Now get on my bed.....so i can give you what i promised.....
L.:-Oh yeah....And he goes on the bed...takes his shirt off....And Amy starts the  massage....
L.:-This was great doll....
A.:-Thanks but PLEASE don`t call me doll....
L.:-Ok now let`s go......
They got out of the room....Unfortunately,there was a fan......who noticed them....
F.:-excuse me....can i get an autograph??
A.:-Sorry not now....we`re in a hurry for the video shoot.....
L.:-I`ll give you one.....But please don`t tell anybody you saw us...ok??
F.:-I won`t trust me....I`m Anette`s friend and i came here to tell you that the video shoot starts at 11:00
L.:-Thanks then we have time time to catch breakfast.....
A.:-And a smoke....:D
L.:-yeah....will u join us??
F.:-Sure:DSo they went downstairs to grab sthing....
Amy ate some omlette Lauri drank orange juice and ate omlette.....
F.:-Amy i saw you at the VMA`s and you were amazing......and last night too
A.:-Thanks.....
L.:-and tell me is Anette a person with who you can work easily??
F.:-Yes she is an amazing actress....She plays her parts really good......
L.:-That`s good.....
After eating they went to the taxi and the taxi took them to the sets
The set for The Rasmus was right next to Evanescence`s set....
When Amy arrived they started doing her make-up....And hair......
First they shooted the piano sequence with Amy and the band sequences......They wanted to start the scenes with Amy and Oliver too
O.:-Amy now i have to hug you.......hehe and hugs her....At that moment comes Lauri......
L.:-What are you two guys doing??
A.:-Rehearsing a sequence....
L.:-I see...and stares with his eyes at Oliver
A.:-Don`t tell me you`re jealous.....
L.:-In fact i am......
A.:-Why??
L.:-Cause this guy hugs you....and i don`t like it....
A.:-Someone`s jelous...and smiles.Then she goes to him and wants to kiss him....Suddenly,Ville comes.....
V.:-Doll,that`s it.....we`re done.....How could you cheat me with one of my best friends??And Lauri how could you betray me like this??I`m not talking to any of you.....
A.:-That`s absurd....ok i understand that you don`t talk to me but you know Lau for a couple of years......and you are good friends.....
V.:-I don`t care....Both of you go to hell and goes out nervously....
Lauri didn`t show it but he was really happy to see that they broke up even if Ville was one of his best friends....He went out after him.....
L.:-Ville please don`t act like a child.....We are friends....
V.:-A friend doesn`t steal a girlfriend....Listen i know that you are mad about her but she was mine...
L.:-No she wasn`t...i`m gonna tell you sthing...but if you tell this to the press i` gonna be really mad....Last night i slept in Amy`s bed...But we only slept and didn`t do anything more...
V.:-You asshole...But i care about you brother.....
L.:-Damm Ville you suck  and hugs him....
Amy came out then for a smoke.....and noticed this....
A.:-yaaay you two made up....i`m sooo happy....
V.:-i can`t stay mad at Pauri.....and at you either...
A.:-Thanks Ville:Dand kisses his chiec.....
Lauri had to go back to shoot the video...He was in a short break when all this happened.....At the set of The Rasmus video they were about to shoot the bed scene in which Anette lais in bed and Lauri and lauri was caressing her....Amy came to see what`s happening...and when she saw them in bed she got angry....Lauri started smiling when he noticed Amy 
A.:-What are you doing with Anette in bed??
L.:-This is the video script....I have to do this.....Don`t tell me you`re mad....And he gets out of the bed.....
Or maybe you wanna get in that bed next to me??And looks at her with that mysterious look which made Amy melt....
A.:-Naaah i`m not a slut...you know it.....
L.:-But don`t be mad please....I `ll treat you with dinner......
A.:-Ok..it`s a deal....
L.:-I`ll cook you sthing delicious
A.:-I`m going back to finnish the filming for day 1.....see ya.....So the work continued till evening it was a lot to do.....Amy was exhausted....
D.:-Thanks you guys....you really are amazing.....
A.:-Thanks...it was our pleasure to work with you too.....


No comments:

Post a Comment