Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 11:A night which started to be a nice quiet one...


So, she went to tavastia…There were already a lot of people…The croud was nervous…And everybody screamed for killer…
“We want Siiri!” screamed the croud…When suddenly Siiri appeared on the stage .She sang a lot of nice songs…At the last song, she said a few words…
S.:-this last song it`s called All I want…And Amy I hope you are here to see me perform it cuz you have to sing it at schoolJAnd she started singing:-“Come on now brothers and sisters…”..”I think we know what it`s about…”Sudddenly, Lauri appeared on the stage…and sang his part:” I think I own an apology…I`m sorry I can`t find words to say…I`ve got the wine, i`ve got the glass…”
Amy liked the song…Especially Lauri`s part…She went into the backstage…
A.:-Hi there…
S.:-Hello, AmyJSo…did u get the main ideas from the song??
A.:-Yes I did…It`s awesome…J
L.:-I`m glad you like it…Siiri will give you the text…And make sure you start to learn it as soon as possible…JWe have to shoot a video too…J
A.:-By the way…My band members are throwing a party tonight…After I finish my work here…Will you come?? Siiri, that includes you too…
S.:-Sure I will…By the way…The guy who wears Rasta is really cute…Do u know him well??
A.:-Sure I know him…he`s my confident and best friend JAnd his name is TerryJ
L.:-Siiri…you may find a boyfriendJ
S.:-Yeah…But you`ll have to find a girlfriend tooJI mean who will also be a good mother for Dexter…
L.:-Yeah…But it`s so hard to find one...But let`s not talk about this…I have some business with my band members…And I will join the party laterJ
A.:-Ok…See you at the party then…
L.-Bye, Amy…and kisses her chiec 
S.:-He`s mad about you, girl…I tell youJHe`s my confident tooJ
After the talking, the girls and Amy`s guys headed straight to the party placeJ
Terry stopped by at a shop to buy some more drinks…The party started…Everyone was feeling really good…Siiri went to Amy to teach her the song…
S.:-Ok…Let`s get started…First line…”I think we know what it`s about…”Now you…Amy sings it…
S.:-Very good…Next part: ”What doesn`t show me it`s truth or doubt…Maybe in time we`ll get it right…”
Amy sings this one too…
S.:-Now let`s repeat it…
A.:-I think we know what it`s about…what doesn`t show me it`s truth or doubt…Maybe in time we`ll get it right”
S.:-That`s brilliant…If you keep it like this, you`ll learn it until Lauri arrives here…JLet`s go on:” But it feels like everyone`s gone everyone`s gone away…”Here is the chorus...”All I want is to be with you…All I want…is to be with you…”
A.:-Ok…I got the chorus…Now let`s sing it…So, they sang the song…
S.:-It`s good…After that, comes Lauri`s part…You will sing at that part “I`ve got the wine and i`ve got the glass…but it feels like everyone`s gone...everyone`s gone away…all I want is to be with you…”And the chorus till the end…
A.:-Please sing it with me…Amy started to sing…Siiri sang Lauri`s part…The singing went really good…
S.:-Great! Now you can sing with LauriJ
A.:-Don`t u dare tell him that I already know the song…I won`t sing with him tonight…
S.:-Come on, Amy…You sing it really good…Lauri will be delighted to sing with you…
A.:-ok…I will sing with him…but only if you will go and talk to Terry…
S.:-It`s a deal…J
The people were partying…when suddenly someone knocks on the door…
Amy goes to open it…It was Lauri with his band…J
A.:-Hi, guys…How are you??
L.:-I`m fine…just a little drunk…J
E.:-Be careful with him…He might harm you…with his kissJ
L.:-Don`t be silly, Eero…I wouldn`t harm an angel like her…And you know what, Eero?? I think you missed your yoga session tonight…You might want to meditate and try not to get into other people`s business…
E.:-It`s true that I missed my yoga session...Maybe Amy wants to try it…
A.:-No, thanks…But if you`re speaking about Sahaja Yoga…I tried it…And it`s greatJ
E.:-Really?? You even meditated??
A.:-Yes…Shri Mataji herself gave me the self realization…
E.:-Wow…That must be something awesome…
A.:-Yeah…My Kundallini energy was really high...:)
L.:-Boring…Who cares about some meditations?? Let`s party…And drink some Finlandia…JThat`s what I call meditationJ
A.:-when i`m gonna be drunk i`ll start to meditate: ”Mother Kundalini...please help me not to fall down…or if I fall down somebody please catch me…”
Eero started laughing…
E.:-“And yes mother Kundalini…Make sure that somebody is Lauri…”
A.:-Ok…cut it outJand her face turns a little red…JThe guys finally went inside…Lauri as soon as he saw the Finlandia started drinkingJ…Siiri observed this…
S.:-Lauri…Would you like to sing??
L.:-Yeah sureJwhat do u want me to sing??
S.:-You will figure it out as soon as Amy will sing the first lines…She goes to Amy to encourage her…
S.:-Ok…This is it…Do your best...
Siiri goes to her band members…And tells them to start playing the song…So, Amy started to sing…And even danced…really sexy… when Lauri saw her…he also went really close to her…they almost kissed at the end of the song…
Everybody was screaming in the house…
S.:-Now that`s what I call stage chemistry…JGreat job…J
A.:-Luckily Ville isn`t here…J
L.:-Yeah…it`s just the two of us…and kisses Amy…
Amy felt like she was melting…But she knew that this whole thing is wrong…and she shouldn`t do this…
A.:-you know that it`s wrong…we shouldn`t do this…
L.:-“shouldn`t let you torture me so sweetly…”or how was your lyric??
A.:-Yes, it`s like that…but let`s keep the distance...ok??
L.:-Yeah…right…But just  for a few minutes…J
The party went on…It was already 4 am but the cru kept partying…Amy got tired…and went to take a shower…Aki observed this…
Aki.:-Lauri…Amy is taking a shower…What do u say…shall we steal her clothes?? Or shall we watch her from the secret hideout??
L.:-What hideout??
Aki:-Terry showed me a hole in the wall…You can see everything what happens in the bathroom…
L.:-Sweet…Show me…
A.:-Ok…But you have to go into the bathroom….and surprise Amy…Maybe you`ll see her naked…J if u are lucky enough…
L.:-I hate violating someone` s intimacy, but i`ll have to repay Amy for the hide and seek game…J
A.:-What happened??
L:-She hided in the shower with me…of course I wore  a  towel…and she was in clothes….
A.:-I see…in that case…let`s get down to businessJ
So, they went to the hole…And they could see quite good what was Amy doing …Unfortunately for them, they could only see only Amy`s backside…
A.:-Look at that back, Lintu…I wonder how is she from the front…
L.:-And look at that ass…But suddenly, Terry appears…
T.:-Whose ass are you guys watching?? Said Terry…Are you spying Amy???
L.:-No…we were just hanging around…
Amy heard the noise and came out…
A.:-What are you guys doing here??
T.:-These two were spying you…
A.:-Is that so?? Aki, what would Susan say if she knew this?
Aki.:-Well…Susan is used to this…i`m spying her classmates when I have the chance…And also my fans…Even if i`m loyal to her…J
A.:-Ok… Lauri, what is your excuse??
Lauri just didn`t know what to say…He was so charmed to see Amy angry and only in a towel…
L.:-I`m a lil drunk and I wanted to do something interesting with Aki…And after all...it was a repay for the hide and seek game…J
A.:-Ok…Terry…next time you will guard me when I will take a shower…Now I want to go home…I`ve got school…I gotta talk to Susan…
She dresses up and goes to Susan…
A.:-What classes do we have tomorrow?? 
S.:-Canto, , Swedish, Finnish classes start at 11 am 
A.:-Thanks…And please tell Aki not to spy me with Lauri while i`m taking a shower…
S.:-I`ll tell him…But believe me…Lauri doesn`t do this very often…Aki does it only…
A.:-I`m going home…i`m really sleepy…
S.:-Ok….See ya at school…Shall I call you a cab??
A.-yeah…
Susan calls a cab…Amy goes to the guys to say goodbye…
A.:-Bye all of you…
L.:-Don`t you want me to take you home??
A.:-No thanks…Susan called me a cab…it shall arrive in 5 minutes…
L.:-Ok, but be careful…And hugs Amy…
Amy goes down and waits for her cab…Suddenly, somebody appears…it was a man…
M.:-Hy there gorgeous…Didn`t somebody tell you to stay away from Lauri?? And the guy punches Amy so hard that she falls down on the ground…After that he even kicks her…Amy could only hit him right in his sensible spot…But when she did this another guy appeared and he also kicked Amy, so he  could protect his partner…
M.:-Make sure you learn that when somebody tells you not to do something you won`t do it…And if you speak about this to the police, you will get a much bigger portion of beating…After saying this, the two guys ran away…Amy was just lying there…She couldn`t even get up normally…She phoned Terry…
T.:-Where are you??
A.:-I was beaten by two guys…I can`t get up….I`m lying on the ground in front of your  block…Please come down…
Terry runs down…When he saw Amy, he got shocked…Her arms and legs were bruised…And also her face…
T.:-OMG! Who did this??
A:-Probably one of Paula`s men…Please help me to get up…Terry helped her and took her upstairs…
T.:-You have to report this to the police…
A.:-I can`t …They said that if I do it I will be beaten even more…Now please let me phone Mira…
A.:-Hi…
M.:-Hi…Aren`t you coming home??
A.:-I got beaten…My arms, legs and some body parts are bruised…
M.:-Paula`s men did it, right??
A.:-Yes…But i`ll come home after school…
M.:-Ok…Make sure you have ice there to put on your bruised body parts…
A.:-Ok….Good night…
M.:-To you too…
A.:-Terry…Please bring me some ice to put on my bruised body parts…
Terry went to the fridge and brought some ice…Lauri also came into the room…
L.:-Oh…What happened to Amy?? said Lauri shocked…
T.:-She was beaten…right in the corner of the street…
L.:-Let  me help you with that...And starts to put the ice on Amy`s face…
T.:-I`ll leave you in Lauri`s capable handsJ,and he goes out…
A.:-He probably goes to Siiri…He likes her…
L.:-Really? Siiri likes him, tooJ
A:-That`s a good start…JYou have soft hands, Lauri…
L.:-Thanks…J Would you like me to stay here with you??
A.:-yes, if you can…and if you want to…But I tell you that this was a warning from Paula…
L.:-Don`t be silly…Paula couldn`t do such a thing…
A.:-Are you that sure?? You know her that good??
L.:-Yes I know…Even if she is not responsible…She is not capable of this…
A:-Yeah?? Then what about the threatening in Tavastia?? Which  was seen by Terry too…
L.:-You know what?? You`re way too sleepy…and you`re exaggerating…
A.:-Fine…Go away…If you don`t trust me, go away…please, just go…and starts to cry…
Lauri went out of the room…Amy was there crying alone…Somehow, she fell asleep…

2 comments: