Friday, May 15, 2009

chapter 8:first day at school:PLOL


At  8 am the clock from Amy`s cell was ringing…
A.:-Damm this clock…She wakes up quickly, takes a shower, and starts to pack…
A.:-Let`s see….1st class canto, 2nd class dance, and 3rd class is drama…Oh…and I also have sports….easy day…
M.:-Good morning…How did you sleep??
A.:-Good… thanks…i`m just tired…But i`ll do my best not to fall asleep during classes…J
M.:-Ok…i`ll give you a lift…
A.:-Thanks…
Mira and Amy get in the car…and Mira drives to the school…When Mira got out of the car, a lot of people circled her around and asked for autographs…Of course she gave themJAmy now could get into the class…
The class was very surprised to see the new classmateJBut strangely, they were friendly…Amy saw a free seat  near a girl…
A.:-Is this seat taken??
G.:-No….You can sit next to meJBy the way, I`m SusanJ
A.:-Nice to meet uJI`m AmyJ
S.:-Wait a minute…You are Amy Lee??
A.:-Yes I am…
S.:-Wow…I saw  u perform with Shaun Morgan…You really kick ass, girlJ
A.:-ThanksJ
S.:-And I saw you at tavastia last night…my boyfriend   performed last night…
A.:-Who is your boyfriend??
S.:-Aki...But let`s talk about something else…For example, Lauri`s dedication…Did you like it??
A.:-Are you kidding?? No one ever did something like that for me…I felt the most special person in the world…
S.:-And….something happened after?? Come on… You can tell me…The paparazzi are hunting me too…
A.:-In the backstage I thanked him for the song…we even kissed…But I had to leave…
S.:-why did u leave??
A.:-Firstly, Paula threatened me that if I get close to him, i`ll get beaten…secondary, when she told me this, I accepted Ville`s offer to be his girlfriend…That`s why I left…
S.:-What?? You are with Ville Valo?? I can`t believe it…
A.:-Yeah…I`m with him… But I love Lauri, damm it…
S.:-I will tell you a secret: Aki tells me everything that they talk…And he told me that Lauri only speaks about you…I also know about the so-called dateJAki said that just to annoy LauriJ
A.:-You don`t say…But let`s pay attention cuz the lesson starts…In the class comes a very old teacher…
T.:-Good morning class…
S.:-Oh no…Where s our canto teacher?? This is the biology teacher…She is so boring…
T.:-Today the canto teacher is sick…So I came in to teach you something more useful then la la la all day long…We are going to study the muscles…And she starts her laptop…Everyone on his screen will see some pictures…The pictures were really boring…
S.:-These pics are boring…wanna see some real muscles? And she shows Amy some topless photos of Lauri…
A.:-These are gorgeous photos…I will melt here…Susan  starts to laugh…
The teacher heard the laughing…And came there …
T.:-What are you ladies laughing at??
S.:-We are studying the muscles…
T.:-Let me see…And she looks at the photos…This is absolutely disgusting…You both out from my class…And as for you…I think you are the new student here…Come out here to a response…”Oh no…I`m in big trouble…What should I do??”
S.:-I will response instead of her…I was showing her the photos… It`s my fault…
T.:-Very well then…Both of you have F-s for today…
Go back to your seats…
A.:-This wasn`t fair...
S.:-Don`t worry…She will forget it…until the end of the class…J
As soon as the class finished, the class headed to the dancing room…
At dance class they started a  choreography for the song ”Dirty” by Christina Aguilera…Susan danced really good…Amy knew how to dance, just she wasn`t sure of her moves…
S.:-You need to be more sure when you do a move…
A.:-Ok….What will we at drama class??
S.:-You will have to act out a play…the teacher usually gives you a theme…I like it…
A.:-It`s good…I`m not such a good actressL
S.:-This teacher pulls out the best of you…so don`t worry…
A.:-Thanks for the encouragementJ
S.:-Don`t mention itJBy the way…what are you doing today??
A.:-I will have to go to work at 10 pm…and after that I will have to go to Ville`s place…He wants me to sleep there…
S.:-Ville organizes tonight a party…at 4 amJWhen you will arrive from Tavastia…I will be there tooJ
A.:-GoodJ then I won`t feel alone…
S.:-And of course, Lauri is invited, tooJ
A.:-Really? Then I musn`t missJ
S.:-Yeah…And you know that Ville usually makes groupies?
A.:-NO!!!!Is he that pervert??
S.:-yeah…and sooner or later if u are his girl he will want to add you too in his groupie…
A.:-Sweet dreams for him...He`ll never put me …
S.:-Then I guess still Lauri remains in the topJI was with him…for 3 months…
A..:-And did you do THAT??(and shows with the fingers)
S.:-Yes we did it…JAnd I may say that Lauri is good at itJBut he can`t be compared with my AkiJDon`t tell me that you didn`t do it with Shaun…
A.:-No, I didn`t do it…But i`m not ashamed for that…I`m sure that when i`ll find the right person it will be the most special moment of my life…JAnd I will wait for that person…J
S.:-Wow…You really touched me with this…JI totally agree with youJ
They entered to the drama class…
T.:-Hello, Susan…Who is your new friend??
A.:-I`m Amy…The new student from the 12th gradeJI`m in this class too since today
T.:-GreatJYou will love drama…Firstly, I would like you Amy to sing something…
Amy started singing Going Under…
T.:-You have an amazing voice…so, you will get themes which involve musicJ
A.:-Can I play in videos??
T.:-Sure you can…I have the perfect video for you…Do you know the band Killer??
A.:-No, just  The killers
T.:-I see…then i`ll tell you some facts…The band`s manager is Lauri Ylonen…And the band has a duet with him called “All I want” You will have to make a video for that…You have 3 weeks to do that…
S.:-I can talk to Lauri to play in itJ
T.:-Excellent, SusanJYou do thatJBut does Amy know Lauri?? Will Lauri accept to play with her??
S.:-Sure…They know each other quite good…So it won`t be a problem…J
T.:-Then ok...The class passed away really quicly…
A.-Where do u live, Susan?
S.:-I live with Aki in a neighborhood  really close to the centre…And you??
A.:- Momentarily I live with Mira…But i`ll move in my apartment as soon as I make enough money to afford one…
They went together for a while…Amy arrived home…
M.:-Hi…How was at school?
A.:-Well…the first class was embarrassing…I met Susan who is my desk mate…She is Aki`s girl…
M.:-Really?? She is a nice girl…J
A.:-yeah…I like her tooJShe showed me some topless pics with Lauri…And the teacher caught us…And we got an F…
M.:-Is that old lady the teacher?? The biology teacher?? who always gives F-s??
A.:-Yeah…
M.:-Don`t worry…You won`t see that F in the catalogue…I guarantee youJ
A.:-And at drama class the teacher gave me a task: I have to make a video for the song of Killer and Lauri-all I wantJAnd Susan told me that she will talk to Lauri to help me with the video…
M.:-He will help you…I knowJ
After talking with Mira, Amy went to bed to get some rest…
She slept until 7 pm…Then she wakes up…
M.:-Hello sleeping beauty…J
A.:-HelloJWhere are the guys??
M.:-They went to decorate the new apartment…
A.:-I wanna see it tooJ
M.:-They gave me the exact address so u just have to get in the cab and go there…I`m sorry but I have some work to do and to take care of the baby…But I’m sure you`ll find your way…Here is the address… And gives a paper with the address Amy dresses  up and called for a cab…The cab took her to the guys in 15 minutes…She knocked at the door…Terry opens it…

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anne, we should play in the next Rasmus video. Great idea huh LOL.

    XX

    ReplyDelete