Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 15:The first show from the tour...


Amy got dressed …did quickly her make-up….Lauri did the same thing…
The other persons were already there…Terry was nervous…
T.:-Amy where in  the hell were you??
A.;-you don`t wanna know….I will tell you after the photo shooting…
Rep.:-hello…i`m the reporter of Bravo magazine…I would like to take some photos of the band Evanescence
A.:-Sure, here we are…
Rep.:-You came last…And you are the leading lady of the group…where were you??
A.:-Actually it`s my business…your job is to take pictures….Am I right??
Rep.:-You`re right…sorry… 
She starts taking the photos…Amy looked gorgeous in the photos….so did the other guys…Lauri and The Rasmus  had the photo shoot right next to Evanescence…so Lauri could watch Amy…:) Ville also watched Amy…
The photo shooting took an hour…And Ville had to go on the stage…The whole public started to scream when the band got on the stage…
V.:-Good evening, Berlin! Are you ready to rock ?? H.I.M played lots of well known songs such as “join me in death”, ”funeral of hearts”, ”Gone with the sin”…And many more….
Announcer.:-We have a surprise for you: The show just got started…2 more bands are gonna play for you tonight….the first band is a fresh new band who will perform for the very first time…About the leading lady Ville Valo says that “she`s a gothic doll”…The band is called Evanescence…
The band went on stage…Amy got surprised of how many people were …
A.:-I`ve never seen so many people in all my life...I really wanna please you as a public….She starts singing “Going Under”…The public was screaming….The second song was ‘Everybody’s fool”, after that she sat to the piano….The public started to scream ”gothic doll”…
A.:-Thank you very much…I prepared one last song…And I dedicate it to a very special person…And she starts playing “Good enough”…
Amy got down the stage and went to drink some water….
L.:-You were amazing, Ames! and kisses her chiec…
A.:-Thanks…but please don`t do this in public….By the way…where can I find some water??
L.:-Here you are…And Lauri gives her a bottle of mineral water…I mean…it only looked like mineral water…..:)Inside it was FinlandiaJ
Amy drinks of it…
A.:-What the hell…You gave me Finlandia….
L.:-Oops…sorry….
A.:-You are sooo crazy…I think you already drank of it…And you want me to get drunk, too?? Why??
L.:-To have more courage to perform “All I want”…I wanna do a sexy show with you…
A.:-You want a sexy show?? I will give you one…Amy went back on the stage…
A.:-I was just kidding that it`s my last song…JI will sing one more song…it`s called “All I want”I want to invite the members of  Killer on stage…So…when they got up on stage, Amy started to sing the song…At the middle of the song came Lauri on stage…Amy went close to him, took off his t-shirt…Lauri also didn`t just stay….he took off Amy`s blouse so she remained only in a bra…Not to mention the tender gestures….:)The public went wildJ
A.:-This is what you wanted??
L.:-Yeah…Oh how I wish to kiss u….but here are those damm reporters….
A.:-Cut it out….And go up to the stage and sing…
L.:-Wish me luck…and punches her ass…
A.:-O.k…Good luck…Damm…Terry…Did u see that? I`m gonna kill him…
T.:-Don`t do that…you`ll loose your future boyfriend…
A.:-you are nuts too…Siiri!
S.:-What`s wrong, Amy??
A.:-Terry is an idiot and Lauri too…
S.:-Why?? because he`s telling the pure truth?? Amy….you like him, he likes you…what are you waiting for??
A.:-I don`t like him…I love him...
S.:-I noticed that too…but you have to solve the problem with Paula…
L.:-Hello Berlin…The party just got started…with the gothic doll…Ain`t she gorgeus and fuckin` talented?? But let`s start the show with First day of my life…The band played also “No fear”, ”Shot” ,”Lucifer`s angel”, and many more songs...The public was in ecstasy…all the girls were screaming Lauri`s  and the other band member’s name…
Lauri was very pleased…
L.:-Aki…shall we date one of our fans??
Aki.:-Are you drunk??I won`t date my fans….I won`t cheat Susan…
L.:-In this case, I will date one of them by myself…J
Aki.:-You are drunk…I`m gonna tell Amy this…
L.:-And who is she to stop me??
Aki.:-You love her damm it…why do you do this to her??
L.:-But I can`t be with her…So…i`m dating a fan…
Aki.:- Ok...But if she won`t talk to you tomorrow it won`t be my fault…Amy…
A.:-yes, Aki…
Aki.:-Lauri wants to date a fan…he will go immediately to choose one…
Amy got shocked to hear this…but she pretended that she didn`t feel affected…
A.:-And why do you tell me this?? he`s not my boyfriend; he can do what ever he wants…
Lauri shortly came with a girl…
L.:-She is my date for tonight…oh…and don`t wait for me…I might be late…
Aki.:-You know what??I will tell the press everything that happened between you and Amy…And I will even phone Dexter…He will be very upset…
A.:-You don`t need to do all of this…I will date one of my fans too…And Amy went out from the backstage…she noticed a nice guy who was blonde with some gorgeous blue eyes…
A.:-Hi…what`s your name??
Guy.:-I`m Oliver Goodwell…Nice to meet you gothic doll…
A.:-Actually I`m Amy Lee…would you like to come partying with me??
O.:-Sure…She went into the backstage with him…
A.:-Aki…can you recommend me a good partying place?
Aki.:-Sure…Go to the pub in the center…it`s a great club…You can also dance there…I might come, too…
A.:-Ok…then I guess see you there...later…
So, Amy went with Oliver to the club…There were lots of people…Amy occupied a table…She ordered a beer…And drank it in just 2minutes…Oliver was shocked how can a girl drink a beer so fast…Suddenly, as she was looking around, she noticed Lauri who was with her date…
A.:-Oliver, let`s dance…And takes him to dance floor…At that moment Lauri noticed her…And of course he became jealous…But he just hided this in front of her date...
Amy was already a little drunk of the finlandia…but the beer made her even more drunk…She went to Lauri…
A.:-Couldn’t you find another place?? You  came here to ruin my fun…
L.:-No…actually you came to ruin mine…and who is the guy with who are you??
A.:-It`s not your business…after all…i`m NOT your girlfriend to tell you everything…
L.:-You can`t do this to  me, Ames…
A.:-Really?? Then why did u date this girl?? You will ruin all her dreams when you will tell her in the end of the night that you won`t keep in touch with her…
L.:-I will…she will appear in my new video:’ Livin` in a world without you”…
A.:-I have an idea for the video of “Call me when you`re sober”…And Oliver is just perfect for the role…And speaking of the girl…she looks like Paula…
L.:-And who will that Oliver play?? You will be Little Red Riding Hood and he will be Wolf Man??
A.:-You guessed it…But what the hell…Oliver`s waiting for me…
L.:-Before you go…Can you do me a favor??
A.:-And what favor would that be??
L.:-Just close your eyes…ok??
A.:-Ok…if u say so…and closes her eyes…
Lauri takes her out from the club…and they go to the back of the building…
A.:-What are you up to???
L.:-Now you can open your eyes…
Amy notices a graffity …and it was written “Amy mina rakastan  sinua”
Amy didn`t have words…
A.:-Is this your artwork??
L.:-yes it is…I love you and don`t you forget it, ok??
A.:-Then why did you date that girl??
L.:-Do you really think that I would look at a girl who seems like Paula??
A.:-Dunno…in that case the song has to do sthing with her and you want to show this in the video ,too…
L.:-God damm…how can you read my thoughts…and what an intuition do you have…
A.:-You guessed also that Oliver will play Wolf Man…and i`ll be little red riding hood 
L.:-In this case…it`s peace between us??
A.:-well…I don`t know…should I be mad at you?? can you help me decide??
L.:-If this helps you…and kisses her…
A.:-it`s definitely peace between us…and kisses him…suddenly, Lauri`s date and Oliver found them…
A.:-it`s not what it seems…
O.:-Yeah right…and pigs fly…
A.:-Could I ask you a favor, Oliver??
O.:-Sure…
A.:-Can you appear in our video “Call me when you`re sober”??
O.:-What?? You really want that??
A.:-Sure I want that...I want you to play Wolf Man and I will play Little Red Riding Hood…
O.:-Ok…I`m in…JAnd of course I haven`t seen nothing…JBy the way…what`s Lauri`s date`s name??She seems cuteJ
L.:-Her name is AnnetteJAnd she will play in my video…J
A.:-When will u shoot the video??
L.:-In 2-3 days in Hamburg
A.:-Then we will shoot it then too…Mark Webb, the director contacted me yesterday and I told him the idea…and he agreed with it…there will be also a choreography moment...
Oliver, you have to give me your phone number…so we can keep in touch…
O.:-Sure I will…and they change phone numbers…Oliver changed phone numbers also with Annette…
When they returned to the club, they found Aki who was with Ville…
Aki.:-Hey…where were you??
L.:-We were out for a business talk…J
V.:-Doll…are you ok??
A.:-Now you`re talking to me?? You said that we are not talking…
V.-Well…I shouldn`t be talking to you after what you`ve done on the stage…But I need your help…I ordered a lot of drinking and I haven`t brought enough money…And these guys want to beat me if I don`t pay for the drinks…
A.:-I suggest you to make a striptease number…the girls would love it…
V.:-Are you nuts, doll?? I won`t do it…
A.:-Then I guess it`s up to me and Lauri to save the situation…
V.:-And what will you do??
A.:-We will sing “All I want”…Lauri…do you want to sing “All I want”
V.:-I`m not letting you do the same show as you did in front of so many people…
A.:-In that case…(she goes to the microphone):ladies and gentlemen…the one and only…Ville Valo…will perform an artistic number…she goes to the dj and asks him to put Joe Cocker:You can leave your hat on…All eyes were on Ville…Poor him had to do his number…but he got himself lots of phone numbers from girlsJ
A.:-You were great dear! and kisses his chiec…
V.:-For this you have to sleep with me…
A.:-Not a chance…I`m sleeping with Terry…By the way…did you see the time??it`s 4 am…let`s go…the club closes…
V.:-Ok...
When they arrived to the hotel Amy started the fight with Ville again…
V.:-Doll…come to bed…
A.:-I told you that i`m sleeping with Terry in the tourbus…
V.:-No way…you will end with Lauri in bed…
A.:-no…Terry!come explain Ville that i`m sleeping with you…
T.:-Yes she`s sleeping with me…Siiri  sleeps with Lauri…
A.:-Good night, Ville…Sweet dreams with me…
Ville was really angry, but what could he do?? Amy , Terry and Lauri went into the bus…
A.:-Which bed is yours??
T.:-The 3rd from up…
Amy went into that bed…
L.:-Terry…is that really your bed??
T.:-you silly one…that`s yours…mine is next to yours…it`s down…Siiri is in there…
L.:-Now you`re talking my language…J
And goes right next to Amy…”My love…next to me again…let me keep you warm…’
A.:-Terry…Hug me…i`m cold…Lauri hugged her…and fell asleep…

2 comments:

  1. That pic of Lauri is so f*cking hot. I would love to lick his body.....Sorry hihi, just got a bid carried away LOL.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Eicca Toppinen topless in 2005(he was like 5 m-s from me) and he looked really HOT:D so Lauri must be hot topless as well:P

    ReplyDelete