Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 6:something...unusual


So, they went to Dexter`s room…
A.:-I suggest we play on the Playstation…You`re too little for Monopoly…
D.:-You like playing o the playstation??
A.:-Sure I doJMy favourite  game is Grand TurismoJ
D.:-You don`t say…My dad`s favorite game is that tooJ
A.:-I used to play with my band members a lot…J
D.:-Now you will play with meJAnd i`m gonna beat you…J
A.:-We`ll see about thatJ
D.:-If you loose, you will have to play with my father…
“Oh no…Not that…Anything but that…”
A.:-If u say so…Let`s get started…
Dexter turns on the playstation…And sets up the race…
Amy played really good, but at the last lap, Dexter beated her…
D.:-It seems, you will play with my fatherJFather! screams Dexter…Come and play with Amy…
Lauri comes into the room…
L.:-What is going on here??
A.:-Your son beated me at Gran Turismo and he set up a deal: if he will beat me, I will play with you…
L.:-I see… Then I guess i`ll have to play a game with Amy…
D.:-Amy is really good…I only beated her on the last lapJGood luck dad at beating her…So, Lauri sits on the ground and occupies Dexter`s placeJ
Amy sets up the race…
A.:-So, what are we playing for??
L.:-Let`s see…If I win, i`ll give you a kiss…
“Oh, God! Not that! I`m not gonna let him kiss me I`m not his slut to let him do it! You`re gonna get beaten, Lauri!”
A.:-And if I win, i`m gonna make you a back massage... .i`m good at it J
L.:-i`m in...then let`s get startedJ
The race was very close…At the last lap, Lauri was leading, but Amy recovered quickly and she won the raceJ
L.:-Congratulations! Now you own me a back massage….
Amy was just staring at him…
L.:-Why are you staring at me?? I see…You want me to take off my t-shirt…
“Oh, no…Now he can read my thoughts!” thought Amy…
A.:-Well…It will be easier that way…Jsaid Amy smiling…
L.:-Then no problem…And takes off his t-shirt…
“OMG! Look at those pectorals! And look at that back! How am I gonna resist not to do anything else but massage??”
Lauri lays down on the matrice …
L.:-Come on…Let`s get this massage started…My back is killing me…J
Amy starts to massage his back….
“oh dear…what soft hands she has got …please don`t stop…”
L.:-you`re doing a great job…I never felt better during massage…
Suddenly, Aki enters in the room…
Aki.:-what are you two doing here??
L.:-I just lost a bet and Amy gave me a back massage…
Aki.:-Really?? Then you can give me one tooJ
A.:-My hands are tired at the moment but after a while i`ll give you one, tooJ
Aki.:-yeah right…and pigs flyJbut you weren`t tired to take off Lauri`s t-shirt….
L.:-No she didn`t I took it off myself….And stop stressing poor Amy…She did  my massage for almost half an hour…
Aki.:-Is that so??
A.:-Yeah…it`s your business if you believe me or not….
Aki.:- I will not speak about what i`ve seen in only one condition
L.:-And what is your condition??
Aki.:-If  Amy will come with me for a walk…
L.:-Are u asking her on a date??
Aki.:-yes I am…
“Oh no…not Aki too…Now I will really loose her…I have to do something…But what?? I know…I will ask Hanna…”
Aki.:-So, Amy…Are you coming for a walk or not??
A.:-I guess i`ll sacrifice myself…
Aki. :-But not today…tomorrow…
A.:-ok…
So, now that the problem was solved, they could go to make some foodJ
Amy went to the kitchen to help MiraJLauri stayed in the living room with the guys…
A.:-Hi, Mira…
M.:-Where were you?? I was worried…
A.:-I was playing grand turismo with Dexter and Lauri…Dexter beated me, so I had to play with Lauri…
M.:-And what was the bet ??I know that Lauri usually betsJ
A.:-If he had won, he would have to kiss me…And if I won ,I would have to give him a back massage….
M.:-oh…nice…And who won??
A.:-I wonJAnd I gave him a back massageJ
M.:-And did he like it??
A.:-He said that yes…he liked it very much…OMG ! When I saw him topless…and Amy showed a dreamy face…which also turned red
M.:-You like him…you can`t deny now…
A.:-yeah…but please don`t tell this to anybody…
M.:-nobody will know…i promise…
A.:-I have  a serious dilemma…Ville asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend…And I dunno what to do…
M.:-I see…well…I can only tell you that  Ville can be a real gentleman…But can also be an asshole…You’ll do what ever you want…Now please help me with these potatoes…pill them…And cut them with the French fries cutterJ we`re making French fries with fish…
A.:-Nice...I like itJ
Dexter comes to the kitchen too
D.:-Hello, ladies! what are you doing??
A.:-we`re making French fries…And fish
D.:-goody…my favoriteJ
A.:-if you want to, I can make you some  pudding for desertJwith cream
D.:-will you do that for me??
A.:-Sure I willJ
D.:-then i`m gonna repay you with a game of hide &seek
A.:-ok…we`ll play after eating, ok??
D.:-Yes, Amy…
Amy pills& cuts the potatoes and Mira makes the fish…Suddenly, a blonde and blue-eyed woman appears in the kitchen…She was quite short…And her eyes already showed that she`s evil….Amy noticed this…
W.:-what are you two blonde-minded girls doing here?? you, gorgeous, and looks straight to Amy, should be flirting with somebody…
M.:-Hello, Paula. Why are you here?? You know that Lauri doesn`t want you to come here….
P.:-Why? I came to visit my son….Oh, Jori! Come to mama!
A.:-OMG! You don`t even know your own son`s name….
P.:-Who asked you, you…witch??
D.:-She`s not a witch, mom! Her name is Amy and she is a very kind lady
P.:-Jori, my dear! Mama came to take you for a walk
D.:-Forget it…I`m playing hide & seek with Amy…And i`m not allowed to talk to you, so goodbye…And stop calling me Jori…
P.:-Then I guess i`m gonna leave…But you will see me tonight…at the concert…
And she leaves the kitchen…Amy makes the chocolate pudding for Dexter, Mira sets the table…
Amy goes to the room to announce the guys….
A.:-The food is readyJ
Pauli:-I hope you made a lot of fish cuz i`m starvingJ
L.:-GreatJ
D.:-Amy made me a special desertJ
L.:-Really??
D.:-Yes…She made chocolate puddingJand after that we`re playing hide& seek
The cru sits to the table…
L.:-Thank you for this lovely meal…
A.:-You`re welcomeJ
D.:-Now we can play hide &seekJ
Dexter and Amy went to the room…
D.:-You will hide and I will seek…One, two, three…
Amy didn`t know where to hide…Suddenly, she sees the bathroom…
“This might be a good hiding place”, she thinks and she goes in…and surprise :Lauri just got out of the shower­JHe was only in a towel….Amy`s face suddenly turns red…
A.:-Sorry…I should have knocked…I`m playing hide &seek with Dexter…J
L.:-Get behind the shower curtain…I will get in there, too ...I will let the water flow…so, when he will enter, he will believe that i`m taking a shower…And he gets in tooJ
“Oh, no…How embarrassingJWhat turned out from a simple hide &seek game…And I`m staying here in the shower with Lauri…
D.:-Ready or not, here I come…
Dexter headed straight to the bathroom...He opened the door…
D.:-He looked around…and of course, he heard his father singJ
L.:-My big sister is the best of all the sisters in the worldJLA la laaaaaaaaaJ
D.:-Dad, why are u singing?
L.:-I`m in a good moodJ
D.:-You usually don`t sing…Strange…I forgot my action man toy in the shower…I`m pulling the curtain…He pulls the curtain…And sees AmyJ
D.:I found you, Amy…But you own me an explanation…
A..:-I came here accidentally…And your father suggested me to hide here
D.:-Tell me…Are you my dad`s new girlfriend??
A.:-No, I`m not…But you know what?? Let`s continue the game…I`ll seek and you will hide…
D.:-I want to go out in the yard…Can I go, dad??
L.:-Sure you can, but not for long, because we gotta leave 
D.:-Amy, come with me…
So, Dexter takes Amy`s hand, and they go outside the yard
Amy suddenly notices Sophia…Who was playing nice with another Siberian husky…
A.:-Sophia, come here…Sophia comes to Amy…
D.:-Is this your dog??
A.:-Yes it is…Why??
D.:-The other is ours…Ours is called Tano…He is a male…
A.:-Oh, no…They might like each other…And Sophia will have little puppies…You know, it`s the mating season for dogs in autumn…J
Lauri comes out, too….
D.:-dad, Amy`s dog, Sophia might have puppies…He met Tano…
L.:-Is that so?? Then we will keep one tooJNow come in cuz we gotta goJ
The three persons went in the house…
L.:-With what shall we go to Tavastia??
Aki.:-With the microbus…This way, the instruments will fit inJ
M.:-I have a big car…So, we will all fit inJ
L.:-Great!I have to talk to my sister Hanna…I will be down in 5 minutesJ
He calls Hanna
L.:-Hello, sister
H.:-Hi, LauriJWhat`s up??
L.:_i want you to help me…I think I fell in love…There is this girl, Amy…She is fascinating…Dexter likes her…And she never even knew that i`m famous.. she came from  America back to Helsinki….The problem is that Ville asked her to be his girlfriend …And I really hope that she will say no…
H.:-And with what can I help you my sweet brother??
L.:-I want to impress her…somehow…Just don`t know how…
H.:-Here is the plan…(she sais her plan)
L.:-U`re geniusJThanksJyou`re the best, sisJI will do s u sayJ
H.:-Don`t mention it  take careJ
L.:-You tooJ
Lauri comes down…
L.:-Good...We can go now…
Everybody gets in the car…And in a few minutes they arrive to Tavastia

3 comments:

  1. Haha, if I would be in the shower with Lauri I wouldn't be able to control myself. ( daydreaming )

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was only a little game of hide and seek hihi:P

    ReplyDelete