Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 9:Party time:D


T.:-Hello, AmyJCome inJ …
The house had 3 rooms…And a gorgeous view to the sea…
A.:-It’s so nice here…Wish I could live here with you guys…
T.:-You’ll always have a bed hereJSuddenly, Amy`s phone rang…It was Mira…
M.:-Hi…Jori phoned me that you don`t have to go to work today…Then I guess it`s party time for youJ
A.:-Thanks, Mira…Please phone Ville and tell him to come after me and the guys…so we can go partyingJOh…and Lauri tooJ
M.:-Ok…don`t worry about him…He already phoned me…and he will go directly to Ville`s 
A.:-Guys…I don`t have to go to work…And this means that we are gonna PARTY all night long….Ville is coming after us…
T.:-Great! I wanna taste that famous Finlandia JAnd get drunkJ
A.:-Be careful…You have to take care of meJwhat if Lauri or Ville will steal me in the room??
T.:-I`m sure that you won`t refuse Lauri…Ville yes, but Lauri noJ
A.:-Cut it out! Ville is my boyfriend, not Lauri…
T.:-Then why did you kiss Lauri?? Here is the new lyric for Evanescence: ”Lauri and Amy sitting in the backstage…KISSING”
A.:-Terry…I`m not talking to you…
T.:-Come on now…I was only joking…I know very well that you love Lauri, not Ville…
After the talking, somebody was knocking on the door...John opens it…It was Ville…
V.:-Hi there…I`m Ville…Mira told me that i`ll find my doll here…
J.:-Yes…She`s here…Ville goes to Amy…
V.:-Hi,doll…
A.:-Hi there…and kisses him…How are you??
V.:-I`m fine and you??
A.:-Me 2…I got an F today…
V.:-At what?
A.:-I think at biology…we learned the muscles…And my desk mate who is Aki`s girlfriend showed me some photos on the laptop…And because we were laughing we both got an F
V.:-don`t worry doll…you will correct it…i`m sure…Now let`s go PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A.:-Yeah! By the way…Can you help Terry find a girlfriend??
V.:-I`ll try…A lot of girls are coming…so maybe he`ll find one…
So, the whole apartment remained empty…JThey crossed two streets…And they were at Ville`s place…Ville`s house was like the city dump…it was very messy…
Amy sat down and smoke a cigarette…She felt nervous…
V.:-Doll…I didn`t know that you smoke…
A.:-Now you know…Do you have some beer or tequila??
V.:-yes, but let`s wait until the guests arrive…
A.:-Give me something to drink...please…Ville had no choice…He gave a bottle of Finlandia to Amy…Amy drank half of it…
A.:-Thanks, darling…And kisses Ville…
Shortly, the guests started arriving…Firstly, arrived Ville`s band members…Secondary, arrived a band with a short black haired girl in the front of it…And last but not least…Lauri and company JAmy couldn`t stand it and went  to Lauri…
A.:-Hi there…and kisses him on the chick …Lauri was surprised of her reaction…He also kissed her chick…
L.:-So… How was your first day at school??
A.:-I met Aki`s girlfriend who showed me some topless photos of u…And we both got F-s cuz the teacher saw it…and we were laughing…
L.:-Oh, no…Now I became a learning subjectJ
A.:-Guess you’ll make a good didactical material…JI would like to learn with you…But what the hell…Let’s dance…Come on…and takes his hand…It was a slow song…Amy hugged him really goodJVille noticed this…
V.:-Doll…why did you dance with Lauri?
A.:-Because I wanted to…And please…don`t try to ruin my good mood…she grabs another bottle of  Finlandia…And almost finishes it…
A.:-Lauri…Drink some good stuff…And puts the bottle into his mouth…
L.:-Thanks, AmyJwow…u sure know to drinkJ
A.:-Thanks for the compliment…and kisses his neck…Please…can we do something more interesting?
L.:-what would you like to do??
A.:-do you know to play blackjack??
L.:-Sure I know…You wanna play blackjack with me?? You will loose laughed Lauri…
A..:-We`ll see…so, what`s the bet??
Lauri observed that she`s really drunk…And thought of an easy bet…He didn`t want to do something with Amy that she might regret later…
L.:-I think that it will be ok if you  loose to take off some of your clothes…
A.:-i`m in…but if I have to take off my bra I will get a blanket… 
L.:-ok…smiled Lauri 
They went into Ville`s room…Lauri found the cards…And they started the game…Lauri lost a lot of games…He was only in a blanket…But for Amy, the good luck started to change in bad luck…She started loosing games…She had to take off even her bra…At that moment, Susan comes in the room…
S.:-Sorry to disturb you guys…But Ville is very nervous cuz he can`t find you, Amy…
A.:-Tell him that i`m sleeping in his room…please…
S.:-Well…ok…but can I come here with Aki?? 
L.:-Yeah…And we will play truth or challenge…
A.:-What?? That`s for babies…
L.:-Not if you have to kiss somebody or even do a striptease number…
A.:-Wow...is this how u play?? Then i`m in…JAnd call my guys too…
L.:-And Siiri tooJ
A.:-who is Siiri??
L.:-The lead singer from Killer…
A.:-What?? You`re serious??
L.:-Yes…Why??
A.:-My drama teacher gave me a homework: I have to act in a video made by me to a song of them...I think is called ‘All I want”
L.:-is that so?? I will be delighted to help you…And Siiri tooJYou will have to sing her part…But you will do greatJI know JThey dressed up quickly
Susan leaves to call the guys…
The guys arrived shortly…Siiri and her band came, too…
L.:-Hi, Siiri…I need your help…
S.:-With pleasure…What do you want me to do??
L.:-Please help Amy here learn the song” All I want “…She has to do a homework…
S.:-I will be delighted to help the famous Amy Lee…
A.:-You know me too??
S.:-Of course…I saw you at the VMA`s…OMG! How good you were…Shaun was nobody there…you ruled the whole stage…
A.:-wow…thanks for the compliment…
S.:-Don`t mention it…you will have a future in the musicJBut actually we`re here to play truth or challengeJI`ll start...Amy….Truth or challenge??
A.:-I`ll start with a truth…
S.:-Is it true that you kissed with Lauri in the backstage?
Amy`s face suddenly turns red…
A.:-Yes I did…
S.:-Ok…Next…Aki…Truth or challenge??
Aki.:-I choose challenge
S.:-Then eat some cream from Susan`s absJ
Aki did the challenge…With pleasure…
Aki.:-You are delicious, darlingJand kisses Susan…
Finally, Siiri arrives to Lauri…
S.:-Lintu…Truth or challenge??
L.:-challenge
S.:-In this case…kiss Amy…
A.:-Oh, no…please, Siiri…Ville might come in…
L.:-Come on, Amy…I know  that you would like to be kissed…And kisses Amy without her permission…
A.:-That`s it…i`m not playing anymore…
Aki.:-Too bad…I pictured the kiss on my phoneJSo…you might get on the front page of KatsoJJ
A.:-What is katso??
L.;-It` s a finnish comic…about stars…an stuff like that…they usually like sensation…
Ville comes in…
V.:-Is this how you sleep?? You lied to me, Amy! Why?
A.:-I woke up a couple of minutes ago…when Aki came in the room with Siiri and the rest of the people…By the way…will u join us for a little game of truth or challenge?
V.:-No…I hate playing…
S.:-Then I guess Amy has a challenge…Amy…Ask Ville to make a striptease numberJ
V.:-I will make this only for my doll…And starts to take off his clothes…Amy liked his tattoos…But she didn’t like the fact that he was skinny…
A.:-I want a bottle of Finlandia…Now…screams Amy…Ville went to get a bottle…When Amy drank of it, suddenly she fell down…and had no reactions when they tried to wake her up…
L.:-Oh, no…Amy…Siiri…Help me…Amy isn`t feeling good…
S.:-I`ll call her friends…And goes to Terry…
S.:-excuse me…Are u a friend of Amy`s??
T.:-yes…why??
S.:-I think she`s very sick…she doesn`t react when we try to wake her up…
T.:-WHAT??
S.:-Like I said…she isn`t reacting…
T.:-Let`s go see what happened…And both run into Ville`s room…
S.:-What do u suggest, Lauri to do??
L.:-I say we should take her to Terry`s place…and i`ll call Hanna …she`ll probably know what to do…But hurry…
Lauri grabs her into his arms…Terry calls a cab…And when they arrived, Lauri phoned Hanna…She arrived in 5 minutes…And stabilized Amy`s vital signs…But still she needed to wake…Lauri decided to stay with her until she wakes up…
“She sleeps just like a fallen angel…”
Amy started to wake up after 3 hours…
A.:-Lauri…Lauri…
Lauri runs to her…
L.:-I`m here…and puts his hand on her face…Do you need something??
A.:-I would like a glass of water…
Lauri brings her one…
A.:-Thank you so much…
L.:-Don`t mention it…how do you feel?? I`m gonna kill Ville because he gave you the last bottle of Finlandia…And because of him are you like this…
A.:-Please…don`t …I wanted to drink more…it`s my fault…And i`m very ashamed for this…
L.:-Come on….don`t be so childish…I also got drunk but I did even more crazy things…Right now you should go back to sleep…you`ve got classes tomorrow…
A.:-ok…I`ll sleep…but under one condition…You will sleep with me in this room….
L.:-it`s a deal…So, Lauri got into the other bed…which was next to Amy`s bed…Amy fell asleep faster than Lauri…He just watched her sleeping like an angel…
“My fallen angel…You might get cold…”and he went to Amy`s bed…And fell asleep there…

No comments:

Post a Comment