Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chapter 20:Good enough...




After the relaxing,Amy started to recover her strength...and she wanted on the stage again...
A.:-I wanna sing for my public...
L.:-You will darling...I`ll set you up a concert at the Theatre...You will love the place....
A.:-Would you really do this to me??
L.:-It takes a phone call for me...So dear prepare for tonight...
A.:-yay...thanks and kisses him...Damn..what we do is sooo wrong...but i`m so happy:D
L.:-I`m happy too darling...and kisses her..."Mmmm..these kisses...Ames,please let me show you something..."Amy felt that she wants to do something...she was ready for it but..it was time for school...
A.:-Lau...gotta go to school...i already missed some classes...
L.:-I`ll drive you...
A.:-It`s not safe...paparazzi might be on our tail...
L.:-damn Ames you`re right...
A.:-I`ll take a cab,ok??
L.:-Sure darling...Lauri walked her outside after she packed her notebooks for today...the cab arrived in 5 minutes and drove her to the Sibelius Academy.
In the class it was a very big fuss...Everyone was screaming and there was a big noise...Susan when she saw her she ran to her and hugged her...
S.:-What`s the matter,girl?Why did u come back so late to school??
A.:-i got shot thanks to Paula and i was in the hospital for like 5 days...and had to rest 2 weeks...
S.:-i see..i`m gonna beat that slut...damn..how could she do this to you??
A.:-Because of Lauri and Dexter...
S.:-Come and sit down and do tell me how was the tour...
A.:-OMG!It was amazing...The public everything...At the first show i got drunk thanks to Lauri and he as well...so we did a quite sexy performance...and the public went wild...of course in the interview we told that we are not together and we made this for the show...
S.:-Good girl:P BTW...I hope my Aki behaved good
A.:-He did trust me...Oh...what class do we have??
S.:-Damn Amy you are sooooo in love...biology...Guys!screams Susan...Amy is is loooove!
A.:-Damn girl!shut up...
Suddenly,the biology teacher comes in...
T.:-Good morning children...I have bad news today...
S.:-What?we are getting some orgasmicly hot guys??
T.:-Susan...how can u speak like this??Control yuor language...
S.:-No...we are not getting guys:(
T.:-Today a psichiatrist will speak to you and about your carreer options...that`s my bad news...And we can`t keep the clas today...And she goes out...
In thew class enters a guy who was like 30;he wore glasses and had brown hair and beard...
P.:-Hello...My name is Josh Harzler...And i`m gonna talk to each of you separately...Let`s start with...you!and points to Susan...Come to my office...Suddenly he notices Amy...He was fascinated by her long black hair and gorgeus eyes...But he had to talk to Susan...Susan enters the office....
P.:-Come sit down...What`s your name??
S.:-Susan 
J.:-So...What do u wanna do after you finnish school??
S.:-I wanna work as a manager...maybe in the band of my boyfriend:D
J.:-You have a musician booyfriend?
S.:-Yes...he is a drummer:D
J.:-I see...and do u get along good??
S.:-Yeah...in every way....
J.:-That`s good to hear...i can see that you are a person who doesn`t like to quit esaily and has always her opinion...you would do great as a manager...
S.:-Really??Thanks doc:D
J.:-You would also do good as a bank manager...or a doctor...you seem to have much authority...Are u a leo??
S.:-Yes i am...how did u know??
J.:-I studied astrology and the character of the starsigns...
S.:-Wow...and what guy do u suggest me to get?i mean what starsingn??
J.:-I suggest you to get a scorpio...
S.:-My boyfriend is a scorpio...:D
J.:-Then don`t break up with him cause you two are a really good match:P
S.:-Thanks for your advice...
J.:-My pleasure...Now could you send in your deskmate??
S.:-Sure...
Susan goes out and goes in the class...
S.:-Amy he called you...
A.:-Ok..i`ll go...but tell me...how is he?does he ask personal questions??Can you confide him or he will spread all the info??
S.:-He is really nice...he even guessed my starsign and adviced me what to choose...
A.:-nice...
S.:-Good luck...But be careful...don`t tell him too much...or don`t let him get close to you...
A.:-I won`t...
Amy goes in the office...
A.:-Hi,Josh...
J.:-Wow..you called my name...hei...come sit down...
Amy sits down...and already seemed a little nervous...
J.:-Why are u so nervous??i`m not gonna eat you...Maybe a mind relaxing exercise will calm you...
A.:-It would be ok...
J.:-Ok then...close your eyes...and repeat after me...I`m relaxed...i relax now my mind,my arms,my legs..and everything...i give myself to a total relaxation...
Amy repeated all this...
After the exercise,amy felt really released...
A.:-Ok doc...what do you wanna know about me??
J.:-let`s start with the beginning...What do u wanan do after you finish this school??
A.:-I wanna dedicate my time to my singing carreer...and to my band...and to the one i love...Of course i wanna go to a uiversity cause if my carreer won`t be succesful then i must start something new...
J.:-What do u wanna start??
A.:-I might study nursing...it would be amazing to help people...and to offer them yuor support in every way....
J.:-I see...you mentioned the one you love...Are you in a relationship??
A.:-Yes i am..even if it`s the beginning of it but i never loved somebody like him ever...he raised me up when i was on the ground...i loved him after just 2 days...I wrote him a song...but he doesn`t even know that it`s for him...i ssang it at a concert in Berlin...i was on tour with HIM and the Rasmus...
J.:-wow...with those lady killers Ville and Lauri??
A.:-U know them??
J.:-Of course...Lauri was one of my patients...and a very close friend...So...can u sing the song for me??
A.:-If u have a piano...sure....
J.:-I have one...
Amy sits to the piano...and starts to sing...

"Under your spell again 
I can't say no to you 
crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand 
I can't say no to you 

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly 
now I can't let go of this dream 
I can't breathe but I feel 

Good enough 
I feel good enough for you 

Drink up sweet decadence 
I can't say no to you 
and I've completely lost myself and I don't mind 
I can't say no to you 

Shouldn't let you conquer me completely 
now I can't let go of this dream 
can't believe that I feel 

Good enough 
I feel good enough...for you..."

Josh was fascinated by her even more..."OMG!I need this girl in my life....I want her to be my one and only..."
J.:-This was...this was....i have no words to describe it how AMAZING it was...
A.:-Thanks...
J.:-Who is your bf??Lauri or Ville??
A.:-Why do u wanna know??
J.:-Those two usually use girls...ok just kidding...
A.:-Ville yes...but Lauri no...
J.:-You`re defending Lauri...so he is your boyfriend...
Amy`s face turns red...
J.:-Oh yes...i can see it from your reaction...You can`t deny it...
A.:-Ok he is my bf and i love him more than my life...And Amy starts to cry...
Josh took the opportunity and hugged her...
J.:-My my...you poor dear..
Amy suddenly gets out of his arms...
A.:-I`m sorry...I shouldn`t have let this happen...
J.:-It`s ok...i see you suffered very much...
A.:-yes i did..and now my life is somehow starting to be better...
"It will be even better when i`ll conquer you hihi"
J.:-I think we need to talk about your sufferings another time...can i have your phone number so i can give you an appointment??
A.:-Yes...i`ll give it to you...but only because you know Lauri...And she gives her number...
J.:-Very well,Amy...i will call you...
A.:-Ok Josh...bye...
J.:-Bye...
So,Amy goes to the class...
Susan was nervous...
S.:-What the hell took u so long??
A.:-we talked a lot...and he told me that he was Lauri`s shrink too...
S.:-And do u believe that??
A.:-I`m gonna ask Lauri...I`ll call him right away....Hi darling...how are u?
L.:-I`m ok...what`s the matter my princess??
A.:-Do u know Josh Harzler?The pshichiatrist??
L.:-Yes i know him...he was my shrink...Why??
A.:-I just had a talking session with him bout my carreer and other stuff...
L.:-Really??that`s nice...we should invite him to our place...
A.:-Uhm...I gave him my number cause he wants to talk to me about my past sufferings...
L.:-NO prob....Talk to u at home princess,ok??
A.:-Ok...Love ya...
L.:-Me 2
A.:-He knows him...
S.:-Amy you are out of your mind...you gave him ur number??This guy wants you!he wants to ruin your relationship...
A.:-I don`t think so...
S.:-Ok...but i tell u that i don`t liek this situation...
After the talking the girls went to swedish class...and after that they had finnish...Amy felt a little tired...she called a cab and arrived "home"
Lauri was already waiting for her...He set the table...
A.:-Lauriiii!screams Amy....and runs to him...Lauri hugs her really strong...
L.:-How was your day?
A.:-Awesome...no bioogy class...just swedish and finnish:D
They sit to the table...
L.:-I need to talk to you...i wasn`t very glad when u told me that u gave Josh your number...
A.:-Damn...not you too...Susan already told me to be careful...
L.:-She is right...This friend of mine might want something from you...And you are damn beautiful and nice...and anyone could get conquered by your beauty and character...
A.:-But i only love you...i love you more than my life...
L.:-U really mean it??
A.:-Of course...and starts to cry...
Lauri hugs her...
A.:-Wanna know my biggest secrect??
L.:-What??You did something dirty??
A.:-No...i wrote a song to you...
L.:-Really??sing it to me darling...
A.:-Come to the piano please...and sit next to me...
Amy and Lauri sit to the piano and she starts to sing...

Under your spell again 
I can't say no to you 
crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand 
I can't say no to you 

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly 
now I can't let go of this dream 
I can't breathe but I feel 

Good enough 
I feel good enough for you 
Lauri nearly cried of the beautiness of the song...and because of Amy`s angelic voice...
L.:-Damn...this is the most beautiful song i ever got from someone...
A.:-I think this song shows how much i love you...and no matter what i will love you...
L.:-I won`t let anybody get in between us...my love is way too strong...
Dexter comes home from kindergarten....
D.:-Yay my family is home...Dad...can we go for a walk in the parc??
L.:-No, Dexter...I`ll be busy with Amy`s concert today...we have to go to the soundchech at 6 pm...and the show will start at 9 pm...
A.:-Then i must call Terry...to tell them....
L.:-Don`t worry...i already called them
A.:-Thanks...
D.:-Kiss my dad,Amy!i know he wants it and you too...
L.:-Dexter this is between adults...
D.:-But i am an adult..in autumn i will go to school...
Amy hugged Dexter...
A.:-Adults have lots of problems...and honestly i`lld rather be a kid...
So,they ate some lunch and got ready for sondcheck...Amy of course took a cab so she won`t get noticed by the paparazzi...When she arrived there already were fans...
They went to Amy...
F.:-Hi,Amy!Can we take a photo together??
A.:-Sure come here...And hugs the fan...She signed also some autographs...
Shortly,Terry and the rest of the guys arrived...All of them we`re in extsassy to play again for the fans...Before the show there was an interview...The reporter came to Amy....
R.:-So,Amy...we heard that you had an accident...Are you recovered now??
A.:-Yes i feel totally new and fresh...
R.:-Did Ville take care of you??Since he is your boyfriend...
A.:-Sure he did...by leaving me in the capable hands of a very good nurse...
R.:-And let me guess...He is...a guy??
A.:-Yeah...he took really good care of me...
R.:-Then i know who he is...
A.:-Don`t tell names cause i won`t say anything if it`s him or not...I would like to keep my personal stuff private
R.:-My dear...in showbuisness you have to say something sensational so u will have lots of attention...Why don`t you admit that u have an affair with Lauri and you stole him from Paula??
A.:-You know i`m not saying anything to you...cause all you ask is bullshit and i`m not answering this...And u know what?If u like Paula why don`t you go and write about her??And leave me alone and my carreer too...Bye!and leaves nervously...
When she entered the backstage she was in a stage that she might even explode...
Lauri noticed this...
L.:-what`s wrong,Ames??
A.:-A reporter nearly forced me to say that i`m having an affair with you...and she even blamed me that i stole you from Paula
L.:-But you did...my darling...
A.:-Haha you are so sweet...and kisses him...Luckily the reporters weren`t there...
L:-I have something really special prepared after the show...
A:-Really?Can`t wait then...
They started the soundcheck...Terry gave the leading riffs and they started to practice the songs they planned to sing...The list looked like this..."Everybody`s fool","call me when you`re sober",Imaginary","Going Under","Haunted"and last but not least a cover"Thoughtless by Korn" and "Good enough"...around 7 the people started to come...but all the public was made of girls and some goth guys...Amy got shocked...And since the public was pink she got herself a pink princess dress...
A.:-Lau...why are these people dressed in pink??
L.:-OMG!I forgot to tell you...they think that PMMP will have a gig here...Amy laughed at this really hard...So,the show had to start..The guys entered the stage...And they started the riffs for "Haunted"...Suddenly,Amy enters the stage...
A.:-Hello,People!are you ready to rock??And started to sing "Haunted"The public wasnt`t reacting too good...only those gothic guys...
Amy seemed to be a little dissapointed...But she got an idea...
A.:-Ok guys..i can see on your faces that u came here lo listen to some cheep pop...and maybe u wanna see something sensational...Then here you are...I will need some help for this song...The guys already knew what to start...so she started to sing "All I want"...Lauri appeared on the stage...And Amy started dancing really sexy next to him...she took of his shirt during singing...And at Lauri`s part he took her in his arms...Amy took off her princess dress and remained only in a top and some short jeans...At the end of the song they kissed...The whole public was shocked to see this...
A.:-You wanted to write something in the press well here is it...As for those guys who felt good from the beginning of the song thanks guys!
So if u want to u can leave the theatre...Suddrnly,the pinky public went out and the goths started to enter the theatre...Amy felt delighted to see this...so she continued the show...with the song list she made..even if there were just a few songs she did a great performance and the public seemed to like her...A girl even made a banner that'Amy you are the rock godess of Helsinki!Don`t be afraid of the cheep pop sluts!"
After the show Amy wanted to see that girl...
Luckily the girl came to ask for an autograph....
G.:-Hi,Amy...can i get an autograph from you??
A.:-Sure...What is your name?
G:-Sieta...
A.:-You are not finnish...i can tell it from your accent...
S.:-No i just mooved here from Holland...
A.:-Wow..and do u have a job??
S.:-Yes...i was replacing you at Tavastai till you`re back....
A.:-We will be collegues it seems...
S.:-I don`t think so...Jori might fire me if you`re back...
A.:-He won`t...trust me...I will talk to him...and he will have 2 waitresses....
S.:-Amy...how can i thank you??
A.:-You don`t have to...you need this job...and i have to worry about my school too...
S.:-Ok...See ya at Tavastia then...
A.:-Sure we will byeee
S.:-Byeee...can i hug you?
A.:-Of course...I`m a normal person like you...for God`s sake...
Sieta hugs her...
Amy wanted to search for Lauri...She went to see him...Amy went to the backstage
A.:-Lau...what are you doing??And she didn`t even finish the sentance...cause she found him with a fan who was kissing him...Amy got shocked...
A.:-I don`t know what to say...
Lauri pulled away the girl...
L.:-Ames it`s not what it seems...She jumped on me...
A:-Yeah??And pigs fly...Leave me alone!And she goes out crying...
She went to the back of the theatre...And was crying...She started to scream of the pain some lyrics...
'I`m so tired of being here...supressed by all my childish fears...And if you have to leave...I wish that you would just leave...Your presence still lingers here and it won`t leave me alone...these words don`t seem to heal...this pain is just too real...there is just too much the time can not erase"(My immortal)
A.:-why did i believe you??Why did i love you??Damn...i want to die...
She ripps off her dress...and sits down on the stairs...
while sitting on them somebody put a blindfolt on her eyes...And grabbed her into his arms...Amy started to scream even more...
A.:-Put me down you bastard...But she coud scream even harder cause the kidnapper didn`t listen to her...
Finally they arrive in a house which seemed to be in the middle of the forrest...
A.:-Who are you??What do u want from me??
K.:-You really wanna know??
A.:-Hell yes so i can report you to the police...
K.:-You don`t have to...cause the police won`t find us...I`ll give you a clue...if you let me of course...
A.:-Why not?After all...i was disapointed in the person i loved the most...
K.:-And do u think that you can judjea person by what did he do at the moment??
A.:-Yeah..if he cheets me...
K.:-Ok...i`m gonna proove you that you are wrong...And that person loves you more than his own life...
A.:-what ever...
K.:-So...here is the clue...and kisses Amy very gentle...
K:-Do u recognise this kiss??
A.:-Hell yes...do it once again...
The kidnapper does it once again...
K.:-I`ll take off the blindfolt from your eyes...
Amy was released from the blindfolt...And her kidnapper was...Lauri...
A.:-why did u do this to me,Lauri??
L.:-Cause i love you and i can`t stay a minute separated from you...and i know that you can`t as well cause our love is much more stronger then that scene...
Amy now realised how wrong was from her to judge Lau like this...
A.:-Come here please...Lauri went really close to her...and they started to kiss really passionate...Amy felt a very strange heat inside of her...she started to kiss his neck...Lauri liked this very much...And he put Amy down on the small bed whcih was there...The kisses and touchings were more and more passionate...Amy took off his t-shirt...and just looked at his perfect abs...then she started to kiss them...She helped him to get rid of the jeans...Lau started to kiss her chest and breasts...and helped her to loose some clothes"OMG!I never felt something like this...!He sure knows what he`s doing...."After a couple of minutes their clothes we`re already off...Lauri was very careful with her since it was the first time for her...Amy felt a very unusual pleasure which she never ever felt until then...But it was awesome:P(You probably have an image of what happened...so...ill let you guys imagine what happened:P)After this,she was lieing in Lauri`s arms...naked...
A.:-wow...why didn`t i do this until then??Maybe cause you are the perfect one with who i wanted to do it...
L.:-Thank you for choosing me...and kisses her...
A.:-I love you...and i always will...
L.:-Me 2 my princess...
A.:-I don`t want this moment to end...
L.:-We will have plenty of these since we are together now...
A.:-Not just now...tomorrow...and as much as possible...
L.:-Amy...would u like to be my fiance??
A.:-What??:OHell yes!and kisses him...
L.:-Thanks...Dexter will be delighted to have u as a future mother and i will be hoored to be ur future husband...
A.:-i will be delighted to be your future wife...Now let`s go to sleep cause we had plenty of excitement for a day...And so they fell asleep in each other`s arms...Amy felt Lauri`s body heat...and she never felt better in her whole life:P


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic chapter. And hey, I'm so happy that I work in Tavastia hihi ;)
    And I would love to be kidnapped by Lau anytime. Can't wait for the next chapter..

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i bet you would love that...hihi...thanks for your lovely comment...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun!! omg totally love this chapter!! can't wait for the next one!!


    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lintugirl:Di`m sure you`ll like chapter 21 too hihi kisses:D

    ReplyDelete