Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 5:A morning off for Amy


In the morning(which was at 12 pmJ),Amy wakes up and goes to Mira`s room
A.:-hi.. did u sleep ok??
M.:-Yes, sureJYou??
A.:-Yes...I want to ask you another favour…
M.:-Sure…Just ask meJ
A.:-I want to find myself a school…I`m in the 12th grade….And I want to give my final exams this year…
M.:-I know the perfect place :the Sibelius Academy…It`s the best music school in Finland…We will go there immediately…Get dressed...By the way…Do you have your file here?
A.:-Yes, I have itJ
Amy goes to her room and gets dressed
Mira was already waiting for herJ
M.:-GoodJU might have to give an exam…But for you it won`t be difficultJCan u sing at an instrument??
A.:-I`m good at the pianoJI studied it for 9 years….
M.:-Excellent! Then you will be acceptedJ
Amy and Mira went to the school…Luckily, the principal was still there…
M.:-Hyva Paivaa, PrincipalJ
P.:-Hello, Mira…What are you doing here??
M.:-I brought a girl who would like to become one of your pupils in the 12th grade:)
P.:-Well…And what can she do??
M.:-She studied 9 years classical piano…
P.:-Bring her in…
M.:-Good luck, Amy…Sing something very beautiful…
A.:-Ok…J
Amy enters the room…
A.:-Hello, principal…
P.:-So, you’re the girl Mira recommended …She told me you studied 9 years classical piano…Let`s see what you can do…Sing me a song…
A.:-Can I sing a song which I composed??
P.:-Sure…
Amy starts playing her song, my immortal…”i`m so tired of being here…suppressed by all my childish fears…”
P.:-This is splendid! You are accepted to the 12th grade…Please fill in this formulary…and gives Amy the formulary…
A.:-Thank you so much…
P.:-You will start the classes at 9 am…you are not forced to wear uniform…your class is class no 2304
A.:-Thank you…Can I get a timetable??
P.:-Sure…Here you are, and gives Amy a timetableJMake sure you won’t  miss a lot of classes…
A.:-I won`t…I promise…
P.:-Then see you tomorrow…Good bye…
A.:-Good bye…
Amy went out very happy from the principal`s office
M.:-Did you pass the exam?? 
A.:-Yes I didJi`ll start the classes tomorrow…
Suddenly, Mira`s phone rang…It was Lauri calling…
L.:-Hi, Mira…are you busy??
M.:-No.. Why??
L.:-Could you come to my place with Amy?? She wants to watch me practice…
M.:-Sure we will come…But can I bring the baby??
L.:-yes…And Amy can bring Sophia, tooJ
M.:-ok…bye and see you laterJ
A.:-who called you??
M.:-Lauri…He wants us to go to his place…
A.:-Can we go?? Please!!!!!!!!
M.:-Sure we canJ
They arrived home…
T.:-Hi, AmyJwhat`s up?
A.:-I just got admitted to the Sibelius academy…
T.:-congratsJwe decided something with the guys…We will rent an apartment near the centre…We don’t want to bother Mira…
M.:-But you aren`t bothering at all…
T.:-of course we do…you have a child…a husband…
M.:-ok…if u insist…but please stay just for this night…
T.:-ok…Amy, what are your plans??
A.:-I will go to Lauri`s place with Mira to watch him practice…
T.:-Ohoh…you seem to like him I u accept an invitation this fastJ
A.:-nooooooooo and suddenly her face turns red…
T.:-You like him...you can`t deny this…”Amy and Lauri sitting in a tree KISSING…”
A.:-Cut it out, Terry…Go find yourself a girlfriend…
T.:-Maybe i`ll find myself one tonight at the TavastiaJ
Amy entered her room…
A.:-Sophia…Come here, darling…Sophia runs to her
She puts on her leash and goes outside…
A.:-Now we can leave…
M.:-ok…
They took Mira`s car…and in 15 minutes they were at Lauri`s place…Lauri had a house with 4 floors…It was huge….
M:-We`re here…
Mira knocked on the door…And Lauri opens the door…
L.:-Finally you arrivedJAnd kisses Mira on the chic…Amy got a kiss on her handJHow are you, Amy today??
A.:-Fine, thanksJAnd you??
L.:-I`m fine tooJCome and meet my band members: This is Aki, and shows to the drummer of the band
Aki.:-Hi thereJAre you available for a date??:)
A.:-Sorry, noJDamm…How insistent can men be…
L.:-Yeah, I know…Aki`s like thisJ
This is Eero….And last but not least. Pauli…
A.:-Nice to meet you allJ
L.:-Would you drink a coffee with me??
A.:-Sure…
So, they went to the kitchen…Lauri prepared the coffee...after that, they sit down…
L.:-Why did u come to Helsinki??
A.:-I ran away from Shaun…My ex-boyfriend…And Mira here, my cousin accepted me until I get a job and can afford an apartment
L.:-I`m a big fan of Seether, but what did Shaun do to you??
A.:-He wanted to violate me…And I was sick of his escapades at night when he usually got drunk like a pig and smoke marijuana and took cocaine…
L.:-God damm! He`s a bastard then…
A.:-He sure is… But let`s not talk about him…please…
L.:-yeah…You`re right…And what are your plans here in Helsinki??
A.:-I`m planning to finish the Sibelius Academy…I just got admitted today…
L.:-wow! CongratsJ
 A.-thanks:)And of course, I want to make my band famous…
L.:-I heard you sing last night…You were fabulous…And your voice….your voice is hypnotizingJ
A.:-Thanks for the complimentJAnd her face turns redJ
L.:-What`s wrong??
A.:-Nothing…smiles Amy…except that no one ever told me this…
Lauri smiled too…Now he realized that he was fascinated by Amy…”OMG! This girl really fascinates me! I wanna know her better…I`m falling in love…”
L.:-And what kind of guys do you like??
A.:-Tough question…I like guys who have personality…Not so insistent…Maybe funny…And he will have to do all the silly things with meJWhy did you ask this??
L.:-Just for curiosity…By the way…You said that you like doing crazy things…Will you join me to mess up the old lady from next door??
A.:-I will be delightedJ
So, they went to the old lady…
Amy started screaming.
A.:-Hello, missJWe have a present for youJ
And when the old lady opens the door, Amy throws a pie on her face…Lauri pulls down her skirt…
L.:-Oh, mammaJYou`re so sexy in those dynamo underwearJlaughs Lauri…
A.:-Yeah…You should ask her to marry you…J
L.:-You`re rightJMiss, will you marry me??:)In your dreams maybeJ
The old lady was so nervous that she nearly fell down…
The two troublemakers went home…
Amy was laughing so hard that her tears were falling…Lauri took the chance and hugged her…
L.:-Make sure you don`t fall down from all the laughing JAt that moment Aki comes in
Aki:-What`s goin` on here?? What are you two doing here?? Lauri, move your ass and let`s get this practice started...The room was set up with the instruments…
Lauri went to the microphone…And started singing a well-known song there in Finland(and not just there)
“i`ve been watching, i`ve been waiting…in the shadows...for my time..”
Amy was fascinated by his voice and singing…
L.:-So, Amy…What do you think??
A.:-It was amazing…I love the song…J
Suddenly, somebody was knocking on the door…Amy went to open it…
It was VilleJAnd he was drunk, tooJ
V.:-Hello, dollJand kisses her on the chick…How are you??
A.:-I`m fine, thanksJYou??
V.:-Especially that I see youJ
A.:-Come on…Stop the joke…
V.:- I  thought about you very much…And I got to the conclusion that I like you and I want you to be my girlfriendJAnd kisses Amy`s lips…Amy was shocked…She liked Ville, but she felt that it was too early to start a relationship…
A.:-Ville…can I think for an answer until tonight??
V.:-Sure, dollJ
They went to the room
L.:-Hello, Ville…
V.:-Hi, LintuJWhat did u sing for Amy??
A.:-He sang “In the shadows”…The song is awesomeJI love itJ
V.:-Then you haven`t heard meJI`m gonna sing a very nice song to you…
He goes to the microphone…And wants to sing one of his biggest hits “Join me in death” ,but suddenly he falls down cuz his legs get attached to the wires…After he gets up, he starts to singJ”We are so young…damm..how are the lyrics??I forgot them…Lintu…Help me…please”
Lauri and Amy were laughing very hardJ
A.:-How many tequilas did you drink, Ville??
L.:-I think the traffic in the Lost& Found bar was very heavy:)
A.:-I agree with youJ
V.:-now you`re on his side…and Ville gets really angry
A.:-I`m not on his side…He was only jokingJCan`t you understand a joke??
L.:-He can only understand his jokesJ
Amy now couldn`t  stand it and laughed so hard that her tears were fallingJ
V.:-Don`t forget doll…I`m waiting for your answer…And with this he leaves very angrily…
L.:-What did he ask you??
A.:-He asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend…And I will give him an answer tonight…
“God damm…this guy acts really fast…Now what will I do?? I want to ask her the same question…but i`m just too shy to do this…And he will take her away from me…But let`s hope that she will say no…”
A.:-Why are you so quiet, Lauri??
L.:-Uhm…I was just wondering…He asked you to be his girlfriend…And he knows you only for a day…
A.:-Yeah…you`re right…But does he do like this to every girl??
L.:-Not quite…Just with the girls about he thinks that are good in his bed…J
A.:-You don`t say…Then I guess he thinks that i`ll be one of his sluts…
L.:-Maybe…I don`t wanna discourage you…you`ll do what ever you want…
A.:-Can I ask you something??
L.:-Yes, sure…
A.:-Is it a shame if I haven`t slept with a guy and i`m still waiting for the right person??
L.:-Not at all…it`s a great thing that you do this…And he puts his hand on Amy`s face…
He wanted to kiss her, but suddenly the door opens…
Dad, I`m home says somebody…
L.:-Hi, Dexter …This is my son, DexterJHe just came home from kindergartenJ
D.:-Who is this lady, dad??
A.:-I`m Amy…Nice to meet you…
D.:-Yeah…me too…
L.:-And how was kindergarten??
D.:-Boring…There they haven`t got monopoly or games like that…
L.:-Then you can play here monopoly…With your aunt Hanna…
D.:-I wanna try Amy…I wanna see if she`s good at this game…
L.:-But Amy is busy at the moment…
A.:-No, i`m notIf you want to, we can play…

1 comment:

  1. I just loved ya story! My real Congrats! It is really fictitious, right!? Although I'm not a fan of Amy I do Luv, Lauri. Hello from Brazil! Joe Falconuts

    ReplyDelete