Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 16:Interviews...what usually a star does:D


In the morning, Amy woke up earlier…
A.:-OMG! I`m gonna kick Terry`s ass…Terry! Why didn`t u sleep next to me and let Lauri in my bed??
Terry was sleeping with Siiri…and Amy woke him up…
T.:-Siiri wanted to sleep with me…so…
A.:-You are way too close to Siiri…
T.:-Actually…we`re planning to be more than friends…
A.:-That`s great! `m happy for you…
T.:-Thanks…by the way…did u sleep ok??
A.:-Yes…Lauri hugged me so I didn`t feel cold…
Siiri woke up too…
S.:-What is going on here??
T.:-Amy didn`t feel cold cuz Lau hugged her…J
S.:-You hugged me too, Teddy bear and kisses him
A.:-Wow…you really are seriously together…J
Lauri wakes up…and starts to scream for Amy…
A.:-Good morning…did you sleep ok??
L.:-yes…cuz I slept with youJ
A.:-come on…cut it out…Ville comes in the bus…
V.:-Good morning everybody…I wanna tell you that Evanescence and The Rasmus have an interview at 11 pm…and after the interview we will leave to our second destination which will be Hamburg…I know that you  have a video shoot…
A.:-Yeah…i`m gonna be little red riding hood…and Oliver will beWolf Man…
V.:-Who is Oliver??
A.:-I met him last night…he`s a nice guy…and the wolf man role fits him really good…J
V.:-And what will he do??
A.:-He will get behind the mirror and hug me a little…and so on….:)but it should rock...can`t wait to shoot the video…now please let me get dressed up for the interview…by the way…what should I wear??
V.:-I think you should wear sthing sexy…like a blouse which shows a little of your breasts…and some tight jeans…so people can see your sexy assJ
A.:-I won`t dress like a whore…I will put a t-shirt and jeans…Now both of you go out and let me get dressed…
L.:-I can`t go out I gotta get dressed too and maybe help you…J
V.:-Lauri…I hope you`re not talking serious…Ville goes out…
Amy wants to get dressed but she notices that she hasn`t got too many private space…
“Oh no…I have to get dressed in front of Lauri…luckily I have my bra and underwear on me…”
Lauri wanted to get dressed but he noticed that Amy was dressing and he started to watch her….”OMG! she`s so damm hot!I want her in my bed…I want to love her…”
When Amy got dressed , Lauri started to get dressed…Amy watched him topless…and nearly she was melting…
L.:-Are you ready, Ames??
A.:-Yes I am…I wonder if they will ask about our relationship…
L.:-I`m sure they will…
A.:-But we will tell them that we are good friends and I’m with Ville…Ok??
L.:-I wish I could tell them that we are together…even if we aren’t…and his face turns sad…
A.:-Come on…don`t be so sad….maybe in time, we`ll get it right…trust me…
L.:-Do you want to be my girlfriend, Amy??
A.:-I would be delighted to be but we just can`t be together…I have Ville on my back…you have Paula…
L.:-But we can date in secret…
A.:-And what about the paparazzi?? they will picture us…and Ville will kill me…and by the way…as far as I remember Paula is pregnant with your second kid…
L.:-I don`t even know if it`s mine…she doesn`t want to do a DNA test…and it`s kind of suspicious…
A.:-yeah…and I noticed one thing…when she was at your place, she called Dexter Jori…
L.:-what?? I can`t believe what I hear…I will phone her after the interview…
Amy went to Terry…
A.:-Ready, Terry??
T.:-Yes, bossJThey got outside the bus and went after John, Tim and Rocky who were sleeping in the hotel room…
Lauri talked to Antti, the tour manager who took them to the TV show where they were invited…It was the VIVA TV J
R.:-Ladies and gentlemen…I give you two bands…one of them is well-known…especially here in Germany…the other one is a fresh new face in the music industry but we bet that they won`t just vanish away, because the leading lady has a damm good voice and she`s also very beautiful…Give it up for The Rasmus and Evanescence…The whole public starts to scream…
R.:-Hi, Guys…Nice to see you here…
A.:-Nice to be hereJ
R.:-Could you please introduce your band, Evanescence??
A.:-Sure…Terry-electrical guitar, John-solo guitar ,Tim-bass ,Rocky-drums and myself, Amy-vocals and pianoJ
R.:-Thank you…Amy, we also saw you at the VMA`s performing with Seether…and honestly you were way better than Shaun…is it true that he is your ex-boyfriend??
A.:-Yes it`s true…i`m happy I broke up with him…he needs some serious rehab…but that`s not my business, so….
R.:-And do you have a boyfriend now??
A.:-yes I have…
R.:-tell us sthing about him…
A.:-ok…he is a well known finnish singer…kind of crazy…insistent sometimes…
R.:-And he`s sitting right next to you…JAm I right??
A.:-no…I am with Ville Valo from HIM…
R.:-But I `m curious what did Ville say after last night`s show…you had a quite HOT performance with Lauri…
A.:-I` m only doing what I like…and being on the stage is one of them…
R.:-Lauri…what do you think about last night` s show with Amy???
L.:-It was awesome…Amy is a great artist and I know that she will do great in a music career…Ville gave her this opportunity and she is using it 100%ly…
R.:-Aren`t you attracted to Amy just a little bit? After all…she`s very pretty and damm talented…
L.:-I must admit that everything you say about her is 100%ly true but we are just good friends…
R.:-Ok…We will get to a different part of the interview…you will have a psycho test…I will give you some words and you will have to share a memory with those….ok??
A.:-yepJ
R.:-ok…the first word is for Amy…seaside…
A.:-I spent there wonderful moments with a very special person while I was walking Sophia, my dog…I wish I could turn back time and go back there…
R.:-wow…sounds romantic…Lauri…the word for you is shower…
L.:-(he starts to laugh)…Amy was playing hide and seek with my son and she hided in the shower with a guy…
R.:-Who was that guy, Amy???
A.:-I` m not gonna mention his name…Jbut it was very funny…
R.:-Amy…second word…pillow fight…
A.:-I had one with Lauri…Jin the morning before we left to Germany…J
R.:-This means that you slept together…or at  least you slept at his place?
A.:-I slept at his place but only because we had a party and Terry and the rest of the band can confirm that I never slept with him…
T.:-it`s trueJand looks at Amy with those suspicious eyes…
R.:-Lauri…your phrase is what would you like to do now??
L.:-dunno…maybe have a back massage…do some naughty things…
T.:-You mean a back massage like Amy gave you when you lost at Grand Turismo??
L.:-yeah…
R.:-Terry…I think you know more than you tell us here…
T.:-Sure I know…but it`s good to keep it secret…until things will be 100%ly clear…
R.:-Do you have a girlfriend, Terry??
T.:-Yes I have…Jshe`s the bestJ
R.:-ok…the second part of the game is still with words but you have to tell me the first thing that comes into your mind…ok??
L.:-ok….
R.:-we will start with Lauri…water…
L.:-Finlandia
R.:-Amy…t-shirt…
A.:-ToplessJ(The whole public laughed)
R.:-Bed…for Lauri
L.:-Amy…
R.:-Now he admits…he wants Amy in his bed…and do naughty stuff with her….
L.:-this is nuts…I didn`t say this…and turns a little red…
R.:-Amy…Lauri…
A.:-stripped black jack….
R.:-Ville..i hope you`re not watching this…do you Lauri wanna play a game of truth or dare??
L.:-sure…if Amy plays tooJ
A.:-i`m not gonna play….
L.:-I dare you to play…J
 R.:-ok…Amy…truth or dare??
A.:-truth
R.:-did you see Lauri topless??
Amy`s face turns red…
A.:-yes…
R.:-Ok…Lauri…Truth or dare??
L.:-Dare…
R.:-I dare you to kiss AmyJ
A.:-I`m out of this game…how can you ask him to do such a thing when you know that I have a boyfriend??
R.:-ok…then I dare you to sing to us the song you sang last night…
L.:-Ok…Amy…will u help me??
A.:-Sure…And they sing the song together…Amy danced really good…They tried to make not such a sexy show cuz the reporter already suspected sthing…
R.:-Thank you very much…so…Amy…what are your plans for the future??
A.:-We`re shooting our first video in Hamburg tomorrow…Can`t wait…
R.:-And for what song do you shoot the video??
A.:-Call me when you`re sober…i`m gonna be little red riding hood…and Oliver will be Wolf Man…J
R.:-Wow…sounds interesting …And Lauri, you??
L.:-we will also shoot a video for the song “livin`  in a world without you”
R.:-Amy…you are really sexy…may I date you tonight??
A.:-Sorry…i`m not available…only if you phone Ville…J
R.:-Ville…if you watch us please phone us and tell me if you let me date Amy….
Ville was watching the interview….And got really angry…
He phoned…
V.:-You asshole! How can I let you date Amy??NO No and NO screams angrily…
R.:-whoa…Ville is really jealous so, Amy…I guess we will date after you break up with Ville…
A.:-Not a chance…Bye everyone…and come to our show to HamburgJ
So,the interview ended….They got into a cab and went to the tour bus…
V.:-Doll…i`m very proud of you…You did great with that reporter…and kisses her…
I will go with the instrument bus and with the rest of the guys…You will stay here…Lauri you will come with me…
L.:-Sorry…I can`t do it…i`m way too sleepy…i`m going directly to bed…
V.:-ok…doll…you`re coming with me….
A.:-Sorry…no…I have to sing with Siiri…
V.:-Ok…then see you later…we will arrive in Hamburg in an hour…and you have to go to a sound check…in a theatre hall…
A.:-great!
Amy went in the bus…
L.:-Are you really gonna sing with Siiri??
A.:-There`s nothing better then a good lie…and kisses him…



No comments:

Post a Comment