Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 14:getting ready for the press conference...:D


A.:-let`s share the rooms…I will sleep with Terry…
V.:-Not a chance…You’re sleeping with me, doll…
A.:-I only wanna sleep with Terry…
V.:-Ok…But there are still 2 beds left alone…
A.:-There will sleep Lauri and Aki…
V.:-Oh, no…I`m not letting those two troublemakers to sleep in your room…
A.:-And why not?? Are you jealous??
V.:-Yes I am…just because last night I slept at his place??
V.:-Of course that`s why…If you won`t sleep with me then go home…
A.:-I`m not going home…I will sleep in the tour bus…
Ville got really mad…
V.:-Fine...i`m not talking to you…
A.:-Ok…
Amy went to occupy a bed in the tour bus…Terry went with her…
T.:-So…we will sleep here…
A.:-I mean you can sleep here with me…But you can sleep as well in the hotel room…
T.:-No…I`m not letting you sleep here alone…I won`t sleep here in case Lauri decides to sleep with you…
A.:-I`m not sleeping with him…
T.:-Yeah right…And pigs flyJ
A.:-You will sleep with me…and that`s final…
L.:-I don`t think so…Siiri  and her band paid us a surprise visit…And she will stay with us…
T.:-Goody…I get a sleeping mate…
A.:-No you`re not…you`re sleeping with me…And Lauri with Siiri…
L.:-I`m not sleeping with Siiri…She doesn`t want to sleep with me…She only wants to sleep with Terry…
A.:-So, you`ll sleep with Aki…Or Eero…
L.:-Aki snores…Eero meditates…and I fall asleep only by watching him…also, he goes to bed early…
A.:-then sleep with Ville…
L.:-And watch him and the girls?? No thanks…I prefer sleeping with you…
A.:-Tonight we`re not going to sleep…we are gonna spy Ville…You will come with me and help me with the spy…I will take a camera with me…and film him…J
L.:-You little devil…
A.:-Please wait for me…i`ll be right backJ
Amy goes to her luggage and dresses up in a very sexy bra and underwear…
A.:-So…What do you think?? Will Ville let me join his groupie??
Lauri almost got knocked-out when he saw Amy…
L.:-You look damm hotJAnd i`m sure he`ll let you…But weren`t you telling me that 
you`re not ready for this??
A.:-Do you really think I will join that stupid groupie?? I will teach  his infernal majesty that when you have a girlfriend you don`t go to groupies…
L.:-And what are you planning to do??
A.:-I will go to him and pay a surprise visit…With this outfit of course…You go and spy him…and give me a sign when the girls arrive…
Lauri goes to spy Ville…Suddenly, he notices Ville with about 5 girls…He follows him to his room…and writes Amy a message with the text: ”ready for operation spying Ville”
Amy got her camera…And went into the room…Ville was already :”playing the game”(you know: love is the name, sex is the game…forget the name, just play the game…J)with the girls…
Amy got really mad when she saw this, but she kept calm…
A.:-Hello my darling…Can I play with you??
V.:-Amy…Doll…It`s not what it seems…
A.:-Sure it isn`t …that`s why I wanted to play with you and these girls…But it seems I`m not welcome here…So I guess i`ll go…And she takes off her t-shirt, under which was the bra…When Ville saw that, he got knocked out…That`s when Lauri appeared 
L.:-Hello, Amy…You look gorgeous…
A.:-Thanks…At least somebody appreciates me…
L.:-Would you like to play??
A.:-Yes, sureJWhat shall we play, Lauri??
L.:-I think that a nice game of stripped black jack should do it...and this is only the beginning…J
A.:-Really?? then I guess you have in plan  other fun games…
L.:-Sure…staying naked in the Jacuzzi…and give each other back massages…
A.:-These are great games…But I wonder if Ville will let me play with you…I`m his girlfriend…not yours…
Ville got really angry when he heard these words…
V.:-You`re not going anywhere…you`re staying here…and wait for me…the press conference starts in an hour…
A.:-Sorry…I have to get ready...Bye, Ville…see ya there….
Amy went into the sleeping place…Surprisingly, Lauri was only in his underwear…Amy just stared at him…
L.:-come in…what are you waiting for??
A.:-Sorry to disturb you…
Some voices came from outside…It was Ville and his band…
V.:-I`m gonna kill Amy…Guys, go and search the entire bus…
A.:-Oh no…if they find me i`m dead meat…
L.:-Get into my bed right now!
A.:-Are you nuts?? it`s more dangerous…
L.:-I said get into bed…And grabs Amy and puts her into the bed…He covers her ,gets into the bed and also takes off his underwear…
L.:-I forgot to tell you…I usually sleep without underwear...
A.:-Oh God…I really hope that you know what you`re doing….
L.:-Sure I know...
Ville enters the sleeping place
V.:-Anyone here??
L.:-It`s just me sleeping with Aki…
V.:-I just saw Aki getting into the shower…So…tell me…is Amy here??
L.:-Sorry…I ment Siiri…Man i`m sleepy…and I have a concert tonight…Could you please let me rest??
V.:-Yeah…But please tell Amy if you see her that i`m really mad at her…and I want to talk to her about a possible break up…
L.:-Ok…i`ll tell her…
V.:-You should get ready for the press conference…Or wait a second…The reporters told me that they will take you an interview here in the bus….you will be the bus guideJ
L.:-Thanks Ville….
So, Ville leaves…Amy felt really released…
A.:-that was close…thanks for saving me…
L.:-Don`t mention it…
Outside, some people were talking in English…
Rep.:-So….Aki…can you show us your sleeping place??
Aki.:-Sure…i`ll show even Lauri`s sleeping place…
Aki comes to the sleeping place…with the reporters
Aki.:-Lauri, are you here??
L.:-yes i`m here but I need to rest…
Aki.:-Ok….But I guess you don`t mind if I show the reporters our way of having fun in the bus??
L.:-No, no…Just do itJ
Aki.:-Miss i`m gonna demonstrate you how confortable beds do we have here…And jumps on the bed…straight on Amy…
Amy starts to scream…
Aki.:-Oh look who we have here…a girl…Lauri…weren`t you telling me that you don`t bring girls in the tour bus?
The reporter got really shocked when he saw Amy in the bed…
A.:-It`s not what you think…I was only hiding from my boyfriend, Ville…
Rep.:-Great! A front page story…Ville Valo cheated by his girlfriend…
A.:-Ok…Write what you want…I`ll clear the whole thing with the press…
Rep.:-Lauri…is this your girlfriend??
L.:-No…We just met a couple of days ago…She is with Ville…But they had a fight…and Ville is mad at her…
A.:-So I hided here…
Rep.:-And what is your occupation?
A.:-I sing in a band called Evanescence…We will perform tonight…Before HIM…and The Rasmus 
L.:-You will like their musicJAmy has an amazing voice…
Rep.:-Wait a minute…Aren`t you Amy Lee, Shaun Morgan`s ex-girlfriend??
A.:-yes I am…But please don`t ask me anything about that asshole…And now please could you let us get ready for the photo session??
Rep.:-Ok…sure…Bye and thanks for the interview…
Aki:-It was my personal pleasure of showing Lauri`s naughty side…J
Amy and Lauri felt really embarrassed 
L.:-Wow…Aki really did it this time…
A.:-Yeah…I will be called your official whore…by the whole press
L.:-I only date whores didn`t you know?
A.:-I hope that was only a joke….
L.:-Sure it was…Now let`s get ready for the press conference and the photo shooting….

No comments:

Post a Comment