Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 12:Case solved...or maybe not??


At 10 am Terry woke her up…
T.:-Wake up…You have school at 11 am…
A.:-I`m not going today…I don`t feel ok…
T.:-If u say so…
Amy phoned Mira…
M.:-Hi…How are you feeling??
A.:-A little better thanks Can you come here please?? I need to talk to you…
M.:-I`ll come…i`ll be there as soon as I can…
A.:-Ok…The baby is your priority, not me…
Amy started writing some lyrics…She had in her head some ideas for an apology song…
“I’d give anything now...to kill those words for you…Each time I say something I regret I cry I don`t wanna loose you…”…”You look in my eyes and I`m screaming inside…”
Even if she felt that Lauri didn`t trust her, she felt love for him…If it was for Shaun, she wouldn`t forget him…She wouldn`t even talk to him…But Lauri was different…He proved her that he likes her…also he was very tender with her…Amy just didn`t know what to do…She decided to write him a text message…She wrote:”These are my latest lyrics…”can you forgive me again?? I dunno what I said…But I never meant to hurt you…” Mira arrives too…And as soon as she saw Amy`s sad face,
M.:-What`s wrong with you?? And i`m not asking about the bruises…
A.:-Lauri doesn`t trust me…When I told him that some of Paula`s men could have attacked me, he didn`t believe me…He said that i`m exaggerating…And this hurts me more than these stupid bruises…And she starts crying…
Mira hugged her...
M.:-I believe you…I know that she is capable of doing things like this…At Anchararock fest 2 or 3 years ago she punched a fan just because she wanted to get an autograph from Lauri…
A.:-Damm…And he forgot this??
L.:-I don`t know…But i`ll have to talk to him…We have to talk to the police…you must report this…
A.:-I can`t they said that if I will, I will get an even bigger beat…
M.:-In this case…I will hire you a bodyguard…And I will report the beat in secret…what do you say?? You just have to describe them…
A.:-I didn`t see them…they wore masks…I can only remember that both of them were about 1,80 m tall; the first one was wearing some black jeans...and some brown boots…that`s all…
M.:-It might be a start to investigate this…
A.:-I wanna talk to Ville…And she phones him…
V.:-Hello, doll…What`s up??
A.:- I’m ok…except the fact that I was beaten…Can you come over at Terry`s place??
V.:-Sure, doll…
M.:-Then I guess my job here is done…Make sure you phone me later…
A.:-Ok…and you please take care of Sophia…I will come after her later to take her for a walk…
M.:-Ok…
After a few minutes, Ville arrived…
V.:-Hi, doll and kisses her…what`s wrong with you??
A.:-Some of Paula `s men attacked me last night…
V.:-Oh no…That woman is mad…even if she`s good in bedJ
A.:-What??? You had sex with her??
V.:-Sure I had…last time was when she got pregnant with Dexter…But at the same time she had sex with Jori too…
A.:-Oh, no…You might be Dexter`s father…Or Jori…
V.:-She doesn`t want to make a DNA test…
A.:-Of course…if the press finds out that it isn`t Lauri`s son, it will be a big scandalJ
V.:-By the way…I bought katso today…and guess what`s the main title…
A.:-What??
V.:-:”Lauri`s mysterious girl…”How do u explain that?? You are in the photo…I`m 100%ly convinced…So…Amy…say something…
A.:-We we`re just saying goodbye…Don`t you have friends with who you kiss on the chick??
V.:-Yes I do…But I don`t cheat you…
A.:-I didn`t cheat you either…
V.:-you`re right…Apology accepted…J
A.:-Thanks…JBy the way…when does the tour start??
V.:-In 2 days…
A.:-Then I guess I have to get a permission from school…For how long??
V.:-For 2 weeks…we`re only gonna tour in Germany, France… Romania, Czech Republic…
A.:-I read that in Romania lived Dracula…Is it true??
V.:-yes…there is a legend… and they have a great drink: the palinca…it`s even harder then finlandia…
A.:-I gotta try it…
Thanks, Ville for this opportunity…You are so good to me…
V.:-don`t mention it doll…you need to be on the stage…that`s your vocation…and you will do it just great…I trust you…
A.:-How sweet of you…
V.:-I gotta go…you should practice with your band later too…I want to hear you…
A.:-Ok…See ya later…
V.:-Sure, doll...Bye and kisses her…
Amy went back to her bed…She sent the sms to Lauri…
But she didn`t get any response…She almost cried…Finally, after sleeping a few hours(until 6 pm) she got dressed up, and went to Mira…
M.:-Hi there…Did you talk to Ville??
A.:-Yeah…you have to help me to get permission for 2 weeks…i`m going on tour with Ville and his band…
M.:-wow…I guarantee you that you will have a lot of fun…JWe will go tomorrow to the principal`s office…and get the permission…
A.:-I will go to the seaside…to walk Sophia…
M.:-Just don`t get lost…
A.:-I won`t JShe calls Sophia puts on her leash and went to the seaside…
The seaside was so peaceful…Amy sat in the sand…And let Sophia run free…
 Since she was alone she started singing the song composed by her…
“I`ve completely lost myself and I don`t mind…I can`t say no to you…Shouldn`t let you conquer me completely…Now I can`t let go of this dream I can`t breathe but I feel good enough…I feel good enough…for you…”
Suddenly, from the back somebody covers her eyes with his two hands…
A.:-Who are you?? If you plan to beat me just do it…
-Just turn around, said that somebody, and take off my hands…
Amy turned around took off the hands and surprise! It was Lauri in front of her…
L.:-I just can`t stay mad at you…You`re way too important to me…and kisses her…Amy got shocked…
A.:-Then why don`t you trust me??
L.:-Now I do…Mira showed me something…And i`m  convinced that you were telling the truth…Come on…Let`s take a walk…And takes Amy`s hand…
A.:-Please…Let`s not hold hands…Somebody might see us…
L.:-Yeah right…Who??
A.:-The paparazzi from Katso…
L.:-Oh you mean the morning article…I solved the problem…I said that you are Mira`s little sister…and we are good friends…
A.:-GreatJ
While they were walking, Lauri stopped  at a certain point…And drew a heart in the sand…And wrote in it” I LOVE YOU”
L.:-This is for you…These are my true feelings for you…
Amy ran to him…and kissed him…
A.:-Thank you…
After this they sat in the sand…Amy was lying in his arms…Sophia was playing with Tano…
A.:-In two days i`ll go on a tour with Ville and his band…
L.:-Wow…Some fun…I always have a lot of fun with my guys…But I think that if i`lld go with Ville and his gang it would be awesome…we wouldn`t sleep at all…
A.:-yeah…parties all night long in the tour bus…JI want you to come too…
L.:-But I can`t Ville didn`t invite me…
A.:-I guess that we won`t see each other…for two weeks…
L.:-Yeah…i`m gonna miss you so much…and kisses her face…
A.:-Yeah…me2…
Suddenly, Amy`s phone rang…It was Ville…
A.:-Hello, Ville…What`s up??
V.:-Doll…I have bad news…Our tour bus, in which we sleep is in the service…it made an accident…And I don`t know how can we solve the problem…And I would really like to solve it…Because we have a bus for the instruments…But we need one in which we can sleep…
A.:-Why can`t you borrow Lauri`s tour bus?? They aren`t  going on tour…
V.:-You`re a genious, doll…JI will phone him right away…And maybe they would like to come too…J
A.:-Ask him…and call me back, ok ??
V.:-Ok, doll…see ya laterJ
A.:-Sure…kissesJ
Lauri`s phone rang…
L.:-Yeah…Hi, Ville…What`s up??
V.:-Our sleeping tour bus is in the service…can I borrow yours?? And you and the rest of The Rasmus can come touring with us…
L.:-Sure you can borrow it…But we will discuss the details later…now i`m a little busy…
V.:-Really?? Are you with a girl??
L.:-No, but I have to take Tano my dog home...
V.:-Ok…Bye…
L.:-Bye Ville…and thanksJ
A.:-You`re coming on tour with us…screamed Amy full of happiness…
L.:-Yes I am…thanks to your brilliant idea…and kisses her…
A.:-Oh…Look at the time…I gotta head home…Mira is already waiting for me…
L.:-I`ll take you home…
A.:-I can go home on my own…I don`t want you to take me home…The paparazzi might get in our tail…
L.:-Ok…Then I guess se you later…Amy kisses him…And  goes home…
“How will I resist without him a few hours? And  what about Ville?? He gave me this huge opportunity…What will I do with him??” Mira was already waiting for her…
M.:-Why did u stay so much??
A.:-Well…and her face turns red…Lauri paid me a surprise visit…
M.:-Really?? And what happened??
A.:-He drew a heart in the sand and wrote “I LOVE YOU” It was so romantic…And guess what: He and his band , The Rasmus are coming with us on tour…
M.:-You don`t say…Then u will have lots of fun…
A.:-I hope so…Now I gotta go to Terry`s place…we have to practice and Ville wants to see me…
M.:-Ok…Make sure you sing good…Ville doesn`t get impressed easilyJ
A.:-Ok…I`ll do my bestJ
M.:-And wait a second…This is your new bodyguard…And a very tall guy appears…say hello to JarkkoJHe will protect you…
A.:-Hi Jarkko…JI`m Amy…And the two shake hands…Now let`s go to Terry`s place…
She phones Jori…
A.:-Hi…Wanna see me practice??
J.:-Sure…And by the way…i`ll have to give you your salary…
A.:-Already??
J.:-Yeah…I will give you an advance…with which you can afford yourself an apartment 
A.:-I don`t deserve this, Jori…
A.:-Yes you do…Since you sang more and more clients are coming to Tavastia…And they are asking about you…
J.:-Where should I come??
Amy gives him the address…
A.:-Jori…You will have to pay my band members too…JDon`t forget…We`re a team…J
J.:-I thought about that too…They will get their salary tooJ
A.:-Ok…see you in an hour…Jarkko…take me to Terry…
J.:-Yes, bossJSo, they went to Terry…
The instruments were already  set…Amy went inside…
Ville was there…just waiting for Amy…
V.:-Hello, doll…and kisses Amy…Go there and sing something…
A.:-Terry…Do u have here a piano??
T.:-Sure…and shows Amy the piano…Amy sits there…And starts singing her latest song…which she named “Good enough” Now, she had all the lyrics….
Ville was delighted of her performance…Next, she sang “Everybody`s fool”…
Jori was delighted too…He gave Amy and the rest of  the band the salary…
A.:-“Great! Now I can afford an apartment…”
V.:-Great job, doll…you`ll do perfect on the stage…But how come you sing on the piano??
A.:-I studied 9 years classical piano…J
V.:-In that case, i`m not surprised…Lauri what do u think??
L.:-She`s phenomenal…
A.:-Thanks, guys…But I wanna hear Ville sing…I know that Lauri sings very good…
V.:-Then i`ll prove you that i`m better than LauriJAnd he starts singing “Gone with the sin”…This time he wasn`t drunk and knew the lyrics…Amy liked the song…
V.:-Well, doll…did u like it??
A.:-Yes…I like it…It`s good…So…We leave tomorrow…
V.:-Yes, doll…And you will sleep with me in the bus…
A.:-No I won`t…I will sleep with Terry…
T.:-We`ll see about that…And when will we leave??
V.:-The plane to Germany leaves at 4 pm…We will arrive there at 6:30 pm…When we arrive, we will have time to pack out…The press conference starts at 8:45 pm…and the concert at 10 pm…
A.:-And what will we do until 10 pm??
V.:-Photo shootings….
A.:-Oh no…I hate that…YUK!
V.:-Oh, doll…it will be part of your job…you will love it…
L.:-I agree with Amy…Photo shootings are boring…All you ever do is play the perfect in front of the camera…You can`t make funny pics....
A.:-I like funny pics…Once Terry pictured me when I was showing my assJ
L.:-I wanna see that pic…
A.:-Remind me to take the pic with me…
T.:-I took a pic with Amy in the bathtub…Unfortunately for you guys she is covered with bubble bath bubbles…
L.:-our bad luck…By the way...i gotta head home…Dexter is waiting for me…Amy he asked about you too…
A.:-tell him that i`m fine…
L.:-He wants you to sleep at our place…
A.:- I can`t do that…I`m sorry…It`s just not fear to do this to Ville…
L.:-I`ll speak to him…Ville…
V.:-Yes my dear friend…
L.:-My son wants Amy to sleep at our place…Will you let her??
V.:-Don`t you even dream about it…She`ll get straight into your bed…
L.:-Is this how you trust me??
V.:-No, but I know what are you capable of…
A.:-Did anyone ask my opinion about this??
V.:-No, but I won`t let you …
A.:-Since when do u tell me what to do?? You`re not my mother…I`m already 18…And I know what to do…And yes I want to go to Lauri`s place...
Ville got really angry…
V.:-Fine…we`re through then…You`re not coming on tour tomorrow…
A.:-Yes I am…I was the one who got you a sleeping bus…And I told you to ask Lauri…
V.:-Of course you asked Lauri so he can be near you…
A.:-I`m your girlfriend not his…And I haven`t cheated you with him…I`m going to his place…it`s up to you if you trust me or not…Goodbye, Ville…JLet`s go, Lauri…
So, the two left the place…
L.:-You should get a cab…so the paparazzi won`t see you…I`ll go with my bike…Here is the address…and gives her the address…
L.:-At that point I will wait for you…it`s a spot where the paparazzi won`t see you…
A.:-Ok…
Amy calls a cab…and arrives there…
 L.:-You arrived fast…
A.:-yeah…but please…we will only have a quiet night…and no naughty stuff…
L.:-I promise…”I hope Dexter will want to play hide & seek…” 
They arrived shortly to Lauri`s place…Dexter was waiting for them…
D.:-Hello father…I see you brought Amy like I asked…
A.:-Yes, I came to see you…
D.:-goody…will you play with me??
A.:-It depends what…
D.:-Hide and seek…
L.:-Or why not watch a good cartoon??
D.:-Yeah…Amy…did u see Mulan??
A.:-No…
L.:-It`s Dexter`s favorite cartoon…you will laugh a lot…
A.:-Ok…Then we will watch it...
D.:-But please try not to disappear from the room…They go into the house…
A.:-We won`t  JI guarantee you…I have a boyfriend…And i`m not gonna cheat him….
D.:-Who is your boyfriend??
A.:-Ville Valo…Do u know him??
D.:-Uncle Ville...sure…but why did u choose him??
A.:-I won`t discuss this with you…these things are for adults…not for children…
D.:-My mom always told me her affairs…she said once that she slept with a guy called Jori…And I might be his kid…
A.:-OMG! That`s why he called you Jori…
D.:-Yeah…I hate that name…But you haven`t answered my question…Why are u with uncle Ville??
A.:-You wanna know the truth??
D.:-Yeah…my dad`s not here…you can tell me…
A.:-Ok…your mom threatened me and I can`t be with your father…that`s why…Satisfied with the answer??
D.:-Yes…But do u really love my dad or just wanna use him??
A.:-I would never use somebody…especially if I love that somebody…And a tear falls on her face…
D.:-I believe you…and hugs Amy…
Lauri came meanwhile….And he got surprised of what he had seen…
L.:-Cartoon is ready…come on…let`s watch it…
The cartoon they watched was about a brave Chinese girl, Mulan, who dressed up as a guy and joined the army so she could save his father`s life…But they laughed a lot on it…especially when Mulan learned to fight…
Amy fell asleep on the couch…
D.:-Take her into your room…
L.:-I can`t …she will get really upset…
D.:-Then sleep with her here…
L.:-Who are you to give me these kinds of ideas??
D.:-I know you love her…So…use this occasion…
L.:-Smart thinking…But you will go sleeping straight in your room young man…
D.:-Ok dad…good night…and goes in his room…
Lauri laid next to Amy…”My fallen angel…you sleep next to me…again…Just don`t get upset…Cuz i`ll show you my love in another wayJ…” thought Lauri smiling…

No comments:

Post a Comment