Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 3:The satteling down and the start of a new life


Amy woke up at 9 am…Took a shower…Dressed up…And went to the principal’s office…
P.:-Good morning, Amy…What`s your problem??
A.:-I`m moving back to Helsinki…And I would like to have my file, please…
P.:-But why do u leave, Amy?
A.:-For some personal reasons about which I don`t want to talk…
P.:-ok, Amy…After all…You`re 18…you have the right to choose…And gives her the file…
A.:-Thank you very much….
P.:-You`re welcome, Amy…”I hope she doesn`t do anything stupid….”-thought the principal…
After getting the file, Amy started packing…Suddenly, her phone rang…It was Shaun…
S.:-what are you doing??
A.;-it`s not your business After all…We broke up….
S.:-No we`re not…I`ll come to your school…
A.:-Don`t bother...cause i`m going back to Helsinki today….Bye for ever…
And she hangs up the phone…
She finished the packing, and phoned the airport…
A.:-Hello…New York international airport??
Op.:-Yes, mam
   A.:-I would like to know when will be today a flight to Helsinki, Finland…
Op.:-At 5 pm…
A.:-Ok...I would like to reserve 5 tickets…
Op.:-Ok, mam…But you have to be an hour earlier there for the luggage check…and stuff like that…
A.:-Sure i`ll be…Thank you for the information.. 
Op.:-You`re welcome…
Amy phones Terry to tell her the details
T.:-What`s up,Amy??
A.:-The plane  leaves at 5 pm, but we have to be there at 4 pm for the luggage check…
T.:-Ok.. then i`ll be at your place at 3 pmJ
A.:-ok…tell this please to the other guys…
T.:-Ok, sure…Then see ya at 3 pmJ
A.:-okJ
Amy phoned Mira…
A.:-Hi…my plane leaves at 5 pm….So I guess i`ll be there at 6 am…
M.:-ok…Thanks for announcing meJThe guys will have plenty of space to sleep ,too…J
A.:-Ok…Thanks again for everything…
M.:-Don`t mention itJJust arrive safelyJ
A.:-ok..Bye
M.:-ByeJ
Amy was so happy that she could just singJBut suddenly, Shaun appears in her roomJ
S.:-Why are you leaving??
A.:-it`s because of you…I can`t stand the way you treat me…you treat me like an object! And i`m sick of it!!!Go away..i don`t wanna see you ever again!
S.:-why you bitch…And punches Amy`s face…Luckily,Terry arrived then 
T.:-What are you doing you asshole? Aren`t  you ashamed of yourself?? Hitting an 18-year old girl…Come, Amy…We have to leave…And they left the room…Shaun just stared at the empty room…The rest of the guys were waiting for them at the airport…
A.:-Hi guysJLet`s get the ticketsJ
Amy went and payd for the tickets…
They had quite a lot of luggage…hey had to carry the instruments, too…Sophia was in her cageJThe plane left at 5 pm….And after a journey of 13 hours they arrived to the Finnish capital….
Mira was already waiting for them…When she saw Amy, she ran to her…
M.:-Hi there… And hugged Amy…You grew a lot since last time I saw you…
A.:-yeah…JSuddenly, Mira observes the place where she was punched…
M.:-What is that on your face??
A.:-Shaun just punched me…
M.:-OMG! What an animal! Don`t worry …you’ll find a boyfriend here…
A.:-Are the guys here as cute as they were last time??
M.:-Yes, they are…And to tell you…Two of Helsinki`s most wanted guys are single…Maybe you`ll like one of them…J
A.:-I`ll see…
M.:-you must all be very tired…I`ll take you home…to get some sleep…
Mira called 2 cabs…And shortly they arrived to the house…
Helsinki was a very clean town…Amy felt really good that she got homeJ
M.:-Let me show your rooms…Mira had a very big house with 3 floors…in the house was very clean…Every one had his own room…Sophia slept in Amy`s room…After getting a room, everybody went to sleep…Amy woke  up at 2 pm…
A.:-Hello, Mira
M.:-Hi…did u sleep ok??
A.:-Sure I did…
M.:-i`m glad you didJ
A.:-Can I see the baby??
M.:-Sure you can…
They went into the baby`s room…
A.:-OMG! He` so precious! Can I hold him??
M.:-Yes you can…And Amy takes the baby out from his bedJ
A.:-Hi, you little angel...And the baby smiled in his own languageJ
M.:-You will make a great mother someday….
A.:-ThanksJWhere do you have the newspaper with the job offers??
M.:-it`s on the table. .let`s check it out
A.:-Let`s see…Wanted a dancer in a night club…wanted a girl for giving pleasure for men…..DAMM! There isn`t a normal job….Wait a sec. wanted waitress for the Tavastia  klubi…Mira, what`s the Tavastia klubi??
M.:-It`s a peace of heaven…It`s a rock clubJThere come all the gorgeous guys….Even the big stars of Finland…
A.:-Really?? Then i`m going to do this job interwiew….
M.:-You don`t have to do the interwiew…the chief of the club is my personal friendJYou`ll get the job easilyJ
A.:-Oh…ThanksJ
M.:-Don`t mention it…You just have to promise me something…
A.:-What??
M.:-You will also sing at the club, so your voice can be discovered…
A.:-if you insist…
M.:-Then get dressed and let`s meet the big bossJ
A.:-OkJ
Amy gets dressed. She wore a t-shirt on which was written “don`t touch me”and some jeans. Meanwhile, Terry wakes up…
T.:-Hi, AmyJWhat`s up??
A.:-I`m going to a job interwiew…maybe i`ll be a waitress at a rock club…And we will also have to perform…J
T.:-Cool…You go, girlJ
A.:-Thanks, Terry…And hugs him….
The tavastia klubi was in the center of Helsinki…
Amy was really nervous….Finally, she entered the office ...
M.:-Hi, JoriJHow are you??
J.:-I`m fine…Thanks…And you??
M.:-Me too…I brought you a girl for the post of the waitress…
J.:-Good…Let me see her…Amy says hiJ
J.:-She`s gorgeous…She will attract more clients. What can she do instead of serving clients??
M.:-she can sing really goodJBy the way…did u watch the VMA`s last night??
J.:-Yes I did…there was a gorgeus girl who sang with Seether…
M.:-That`s her…you have in front of you that girl…
J.:-Oh no…I can`t believe my eyes…You really are Amy Lee…
A.:-Yes I am…
J.:-You`re hired…But your obligation is to sing when we have free nightsJFor example, tonight isn`t any  performance …So, you will sing tonight…
A.:-Can I bring my band, too?? I have a band with equipment…
J.:-Sure you can, dearJSo, you start at 10 pmJ
A.:-Ok…Thank you very much…
J.:-You`re welcomeJ
M.:-Thanks, Jori…
J.:-don`t mention itJ
So, the two girls went home…
A.:-Can we practice somewhere??
M.:-Sure…We have a practicing roomJ
Mira showed her the practicing room…The guys set up the equipment…
A.:-We should play Call me when you`re sober, Going under , Everybody`s fool, sweet sacrifice…
T.:-I think this should do it…But let`s get started…
So, they started playing…Mira watched very carefully the rehearsal…
M.:-You`re GREAT! The audience will love itJ
A.:-Mira…What should I wear??
M.:-I`ll help you choose the clothes…And they enter Amy`s room.. She puts out all of her clothes…Mira chooses a corset on which was written “mother fuckin` princess” And some tight jeansJAnd of course, knee bootsJAmy looked gorgeus in her outfit JMira also advised her to put on some make-upJ
M.:-You look GREAT! The men  will sweat for youJ
A.:-Thanks for the complimentJ
M.:-Good luckJ
A.:-Thanks…for everythingJand she started crying…
M.:-Don`t cry…You will ruin your make-upJ
A.:-ok…
The guys were ready…
A.:-Are you ready to rock??:)
J.:-Sure, bossJ
So, the guys and Amy left home, and headed straight to Tavastia…

2 comments:

  1. What a dreamjob, I'd kill to work in that place.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would like to work there...that would be my second choice after a hospital XX

    ReplyDelete