Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 13:Getting ready for the tour...


Amy woke up at 10 am…
A.:-Oh no…I`m gonna kill you….Lauri! wake up!screamed Amy…
L.:-What`s wrong??
A.:-Why did u sleep next to me??
L.:-Same story…over and over…and instead of thanking me that I slept next to you and I kept you warm you scream at me…
A.:-I`ll give you warm…Suddenly she takes the pillow and starts to beat Lauri…
L.:-Now you want pillow fight?? Then i`ll give you one…and he starts to beat Amy…They ran in the room trying to escape from each other`s beating…The whole room was full of  feathers…But suddenly, they got to the bed…
Lauri grabs Amy, and puts her on the bed…He didn`t let her go…
A.:-Let me go…
L.:-Not a chance…you have to pay the punishment for starting the pillow fight…
A.:-And what is the punishment??
Lauri takes off her t-shirt and wanted to take off her bra, but Amy escaped and fell on him…
A.:-Is this how you play?? And it was her turn to take off his shirt…She kissed him really passionate…You like it Lauri??
L.:-A few more of this and i`m gonna melt…
A.:-Then I must freeze you back…sorry…I just can`t do this…
L.:-Ok…then we won`t do this unless you are ready to do that…
A.:-How are you so sure that I will do it with you?? I can do it with Ville, too…After all he`s my boyfriend…
L.:-If you want to I can show you something which will take away your mood to do it with Ville…
A.:-what??
L.:-I have a groupie tape with Ville which is better than any adult movie…
A.:-Oh no…I`m not watching that kind of stuff…
L.:-Ok…it`s your choice…
A.:-By the way…how was your first time??
L.:-I did it firstly when I was 20…I felt a little scared in the beginning…But in the end I realized that it`s quite good…
A.:-And do u still keep in touch with that girl??
L.:-Not anymore…Shortly after we broke up…
A.:-That sucks…
L.:-It`s ok…But you will see that with who ever you will do it ,it will be an unforgettable moment…
A.:-I really hope so…
L.:-I wanna sleep I`m still sleepy…
A.:-I`m not gonna let you sleep…You have to make your luggage…
L.:-Not now…later…
Amy gets back to bed…and starts to make him  a back massage…
A.:-This shall wake you up…
L.:-Oh, Amy...This waking up is way too good…
Dexter came into the room…
D.:-Good morningJ
A.:-Hi…Did u sleep ok??
D.:-Yes I did…But you probably slept better than meJ
A.:-Dexter it`s not what you think…I`m just waking up your father so he can make his luggage…
D.:-Oh, I forgot…you`re going on tour…And i`m gonna sit with the baby sitters…How exciting…and he almost started crying…
A.:-Can`t we bring him with us??
L.:-No way…He`s got kindergarten…and he`s not used to the night life…But Dexter ,you won`t stay with babysitters…Your aunt Hanna will stay here with you…
D.:-That`s better…This means play station all day long…J
L.:-Don`t even dream about it…you will also go to the park to the seaside…and only after that comes the play station… 
D.:-And how long are you staying??
L.:-2 weeks…maybe…
D.:-Ok…Amy and are you going with him?
A.:-Yes I am…
D.:-make sure you take good care of him…And please don`t let those hotel girls get close to him…I don`t want a step mother like that…
A.:-I can only take care of him if Ville will let me…remember…i`m his girlfriend…Lauri…you should start doing your luggage…
L.:-Ok…But please help me with that…
Amy agrees to help him… in an  hour, the luggage was ready…
A.:-Now i`ll have to do mine…
L.:-Then we`ll go to Mira`s place and make your luggage…
They called a cab and went to Mira`s place…
M.:-Hello you two…Where were u last night, Amy??
A.:-I slept at Lauri`s place…
M.:-Ville called me about 10 times…he`s really mad…
A.:-I`m sorry for him…Dexter wanted  me to sleep there…and I did this favor to him…
M.:-I see…But make your luggage quickly…Amy was helped by Mira and Lauri, so she finished it really quickly…
After that, Mira took them to the airport…Mira also solved Amy`s permission…
M.:-Amy…take care of yourself…and Lauri…you`re responsible for her…I don`t trust Ville as much as I trust you…
L.:-Ok…I`ll take care of her…And terry will help me tooJ
At the airport the rest of the gang was already waiting…
V.:-Finally you arrived…what did you do at Lauri`s place??
A.:-We watched a very funny cartoon…
V.:-Oh, no…Doll…Remind me to buy you some toys in Germany…
A.:-haha…very funny…and I think that I should buy you some toys from the sex shopJ
V.:-I don`t need …i`ve got all the toys I needJwanna see some and maybe try them??
A.:-No, thanks…I will only loose my appetite…
They got on the plane…And in 2 hours they arrived…The bus which was waiting for them at the airport took them to the hotel…
When they arrived, they registered and got the keys to their room…

No comments:

Post a Comment